How to Instagramaxx to 1000 followers

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
How do I status maxx to 1000 followers? A lot of you say cope but having that many of followes on instagram makes girl think positive of you if yiu hit her up on insta

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Swagwaffle and badromance
get your youtube subscribers to follow you on insta

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 283
If i was as social in my teen years as im now,i would have followed and have 1000 followers just from the people i know irl,my homeplace,schools,training, and whatever.Content matters more man it's pointless otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
1000 followers means shit all on instagram. Ive seen chads and hot girls who have less than 500 followers, whilst following 3x that amount. Only insecure low tier guys/girls care about follower count

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, theropeking and badromance
If i was as social in my teen years as im now,i would have followed and have 1000 followers just from the people i know irl,my homeplace,schools,training, and whatever.Content matters more man it's pointless otherwise.
Content as pictures?
1000 followers means shit all on instagram. Ive seen chads and hot girls who have less than 500 followers, whilst following 3x that amount. Only insecure low tier guys/girls care about follower count
I always thought its a good illusion

Its mostly kids, wont give that inactive vibes or?
Yes, bad idea to do that. Keep your YouTube self separate from your real self. Two different social media counts iow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 701 and FatmanO
Yes, bad idea to do that. Keep your YouTube self separate from your real self. Two different social media counts iow.
I see ytbers do this but imagine chexking comments of my instagram then lol

Content as pictures?
What else,cats ? :think: Instagram is so shit imo,cuck fiesta and its useless,can't learn or socialize/discuss properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and FatmanO
The easiest way is to have an amazing body and post professionally taken pics of it. The number of followers will blow up, even though 99% will be dudes.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and 11gaijin
Follow me fatmanO, I will follow back: shrek3d

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Postmaxx first with popular hashtags.

Be foid or pretend being foid

I wish eternal suffering upon all instawhores

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
if u have to make the first move with 1000 followers it is over

Follow everyone then unfollow everybody, it’s that simple.

That’s what I think people do,

My 50 follows count is unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
1000 followers ain't shit. Regular Stacies have like 3000 followers without trying. Just a bunch of dudes following her for their fap sessions.

You need like 20K followers minimum, but you also need a BRAND. Are you a famous fortnite player? :feelshaha: Are you a famous musician? Are you a famous vlogger? Just having a bunch of followers for a regular account isn't that impactful on status. You also need to have cool photos that show that you have an awesome life. Show that you travel the world, drive nice cars, and hang out with hot girls. Not just pictures of you sitting on a couch in your basement.

I can hook you up with followers for the very low I run a company that does this stuff hmu

I can hook you up with followers for the very low I run a company that does this stuff hmu
277.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Use an Instazood bot.

Instagram is goldmine for women born after 1995. Their lives are phones and social media