How to keep a converation going

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
every time I chat up a cute foid it happens that after 10 sentences it gets awkard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Demir
End it casually once you run out of things to say. Also try to get her number

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 756
If you're goodlooking she'll have more input in the convo bro. That's just how it is.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2745 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Speak about something interesting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3043
I'm just saying it cause it happened to me when I met up with this girl I approached on insta. I was the only one keeping the convo going and she got on her phone :(

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
last bitch I told that I got a nowrood 0 hairline and 6 cm forward growth and a compact midface
I'm just saying it cause it happened to me when I met up with this girl I approached on insta. I was the only one keeping the convo going and she got on her phone :(
brutal m8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2810
ask her how tall she is

♫ ➤◉────── 1:16

I mean, in general though you should keep conversations short and the entire point is to escalate to hang out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and IWantToMax
If you're goodlooking she'll have more input in the convo bro. That's just how it is.
No, it's just that it's hard to keep a conversation going with girls. Had a girl type me out of nowhere and she was boring af tbh, like most girls I see on the daily.
Approaching on Ig is kind of stupid imho. Real life is the way to go. Specially if you don't have pics of you posted (they need to scan your bones)
You need to find some hobby that interests both of you if you want to keep the conversation going. The only problem is that girls hobbies are generally stuff like makeup and reality shows

Last edited:
She will carry the conversation if she is into you brah

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
She will carry the conversation if she is into you brah

I get what you guys are saying and its true to an extent, but nowadays girls have like 10 different open convos going with very GL guys so it's still possible for her to just let the non engaging Chad convos go or whatever.

Hypergamy is so out of control nowadays

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No, it's just that it's hard to keep a conversation going with girls. Had a girl type me out of nowhere and she was boring af tbh, like most girls I see on the daily.

Approaching on Ig is kind of stupid imho. Real life is the way to go. Specially if you don't have pics of you posted (they need to scan your bones)

You need to find some hobby that interests both of you if you want to keep the conversation going. The only problem is that girls hobbies are generally stuff like makeup and reality shows
Then she typed to you cause she was bored not cause she was attracted to you

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
last bitch I told that I got a nowrood 0 hairline and 6 cm forward growth and a compact midface

brutal m8
That was your mistake nigga.
You suppose to talk about orbitals qualities, sinxe eyes are the most important part of the face

• JFL
Reactions: NiBBaCel