how to know if the agepill claimed you yet

finn899

finn899

Kraken
once you start to look way worse in bad lighting like this then in good lighting,shes a supermodel looking like a 7/10 in bad lighting bc of 2 lines or her face lol,they all lighting fraud 90 percent of models you guys worsihp look near average in regular lighting like this,keep in mnd most times irl you are in natural lighting like this

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887 and Youㅤ
models are literally wearing layers of make up and their pictures are edited, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from an average person on the streets.

Opry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SplashJuice, YoYqkim, Deleted member 30679 and 8 others
Nasolabial folds underrated looksmin in males and females alike

Luckily I have a way of preventing them

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
models are literally wearing layers of make up and their pictures are edited, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from an average person on the streets.

View attachment 2696270
most people look shit in lighting like that

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
most people look shit in lighting like that
you are in shit lighting most of the time in real life.

camera flashes make your features look more chiseled.

O'Pry is a frauding faggot
Wmvdr5jkitl91

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

how do you prevent them???

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Youㅤ
how many days of rotting in your basement took to produce this theory?

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 20370
how many days of rotting in your basement took to produce this theory?

wollet2

Kraken​

JoinedDec 16, 2021Posts14,456Reputation10,224

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and wollet2
how do you prevent them???
Most people when they chew create nasolabial folds at least in a percentage of the chews

I never create any sort of line while chewing I perfected my technique in a mirror

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BootySniffer69, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 20370
Most people when they chew create nasolabial folds at least in a percentage of the chews

I never create any sort of line while chewing I perfected my technique in a mirror
So it’s all about technique?

But what about when we smile? I smile a lot and I have them, i think it’s more smiling than chewing

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

But what about when we smile? I smile a lot and I have them, i think it’s more smiling than chewing
Well I never smile, jfl at makeing face old. If u smile modestly it’s safe

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 20370 and PseudoMaxxer

smiling takes up too little time throughout the day to create them,90 percent of people have smile lines from volume/fat loss in the face not from smiling,if you get to 10 percent body fat and stay that lean most likelly you will have very little folds,side sleeping can put 10 hours of naso folds on your face a night tho

• +1
Reactions: Orc and PseudoMaxxer
abc news david GIF

Meanwhile gandy in interview:

• +1

Really? What's the way my man!

smiling takes up too little time throughout the day to create them,90 percent of people have smile lines from volume/fat loss in the face not from smiling,if you get to 10 percent body fat and stay that lean most likelly you will have very little folds,side sleeping can put 10 hours of naso folds on your face a night tho
so if i get lean ill have less?

• +1
Really? What's the way my man!

If u never create folds dynamically then they’ll never become static visible unless fat pads sag or muscles dystrophy

• Hmm...
Reactions: wsada
so if i get lean ill have less?
it gets worse in more people than it gets better in as they get leaner, it's worth a try but don't expect much.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and PseudoMaxxer
If u have a deep set canine fossa u will never have nasolabial folds if lean

it gets worse in more people than it gets better in as they get leaner, it's worth a try but don't expect much.
Large fat pads age them faster because more weight to make them sag but getting lean makes less subcutaneous fat makes look older

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
they are not underrated, at least not here, everyone here fears them

• Hmm...

Attachments

• D65D207B-947F-4A97-8A8B-48038BE0DF65.jpeg
    D65D207B-947F-4A97-8A8B-48038BE0DF65.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 0
it can make it worse if anything.
only in oldcels does it make it worse if you have lines like this bc of volume loss YES losing weight will make it 10 times worse,but 9/10 times in ppl under 25 especially men its caused by canine fossa so getting lean will make it less visable since your teeth push your skin and more when lean ,very rarely is the line from an actual wrinkle in young adults

they are not underrated, at least not here, everyone here fears them
People don’t seem to recognize that they make u look post-prime. Jfl at haveing even a slight nasolabial fold it looks bad and will only get worse from there. I have a slight one on right side for I chewed more on that side, but now I don’t tense the muscle to create fold while chewing I see normies make folds while chewing hahaha I will mog them

View attachment 2696295 only in oldcels does it make it worse if you have lines like this bc of volume loss YES losing weight will make it 10 times worse,but 9/10 times in ppl under 25 especially men its caused by canine fossa so getting lean will make it less visable since your teeth push your skin and more when lean ,very rarely is the line from an actual wrinkle in young adults
Its impossible to have nasolabial folds if ur mouth ( upper jaw ) is forward grown and u have deep set canine fossa

View attachment 2696295 only in oldcels does it make it worse if you have lines like this bc of volume loss YES losing weight will make it 10 times worse,but 9/10 times in ppl under 25 especially men its caused by canine fossa so getting lean will make it less visable since your teeth push your skin and more when lean ,very rarely is the line from an actual wrinkle in young adults
Darn it volufiline for smile lines is a scam!!

• +1
Reactions: finn899
View attachment 2696295 only in oldcels does it make it worse if you have lines like this bc of volume loss YES losing weight will make it 10 times worse,but 9/10 times in ppl under 25 especially men its caused by canine fossa so getting lean will make it less visable,very rarely is the line from an actual wrinkle in young adults
your canine fossa literally becomes deeper with age.

it's what causes the lines to become longer, but they're initially caused by the nasal aperture getting shallower and wider if they're age related.

People don’t seem to recognize that they make u look post-prime. Jfl at haveing even a slight nasolabial fold it looks bad and will only get worse from there. I have a slight one on right side for I chewed more on that side, but now I don’t tense the muscle to create fold while chewing I see normies make folds while chewing hahaha I will mog them
i see young guys perma furrowing their eyebrows and creating deep ass forehead wrinkles lol, never understood why someone would ever have to furrow their eyebrows like that unless youre an actor

• +1
i see young guys perma furrowing their eyebrows and creating deep ass forehead wrinkles lol, never understood why someone would ever have to furrow their eyebrows like that unless youre an actor
When I was 14 I thought lines were masc so I purposely created lines on forehead and at upper nose luckily I don’t have them now

nobody holds eyebrows tensed lol you probs think that but thats impossible and stressful,ive never seen even the most sleight visable lines in anybody under 30,they come last

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
norwooding/naso folds are both signs past prime both are the biggest death sentences of all time

• +1
nobody holds eyebrows tensed lol you probs think that but thats impossible and stressful,ive never seen even the most sleight visable lines in anybody under 30,they come last
cope, many people have them

norwooding/naso folds are both signs past prime both are the biggest death sentences of all time
My hairline is better after healthmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: finn899
They also tensing their forehead muscles a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

how? is it something to do with the cannine fossa?

I mean yea that will help but I think its mostly just bones

Chew with the inside edges of your molars to avoid folds orthtropics made a video on it

09ED21F2 7A29 4E18 A4F6 981B15E2EFC5
D29A1AA3 94B9 4F3D BD33 CE8982F0F298
Neutral lighting vs camera flash makes me go up by like 2 points man, it’s insane

its way harder to look good on camera flash then natural lighting,its only bathroom/bedrrom lighting and sunny weather that is fraud,also why you leting yourself becomes james saphire?
How am I becoming James I just like morphs lmao, but I look 1000 times better in natural sun lighting then bathroom lighting, maybe it’s just me

How am I becoming James I just like morphs lmao, but I look 1000 times better in natural sun lighting then bathroom lighting, maybe it’s just me
ig yeah james saphire looked like that without morps just poses i can see why you morph tho dumb to put your full face on this site,and no every1 looks way better in sun then natural lighting or bathroom lighting thats normal,especially on blue eyed ppl