How to MAINTAIN GOOD BRAIDS/LOCS

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Mix some tea tree oil, peppermint oil, jojoba and a small amount of cantu moisture or something similar in a spray bottle with water, shake it up and spray it on my scalp. It’s your choice how much you use but I use a good amount because the more oils I use, the better my hair looks.

Put a few drops of olive oil on my roots, and then put my durag on. When you wake up your hair will be laid crisp and looks like you had a fresh retwist not too long ago.

Not only does it make your hair super healthy and soft but it looks good, smells good cos you can’t wash it too much and also the tea tree oil kills some bacteria and lifts all kinds of dirt out of your scalp. it’s so easy!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and DildoFaggins
Castor oil and rose water is enough tbh

Every 6 months or so you do an apple cider vinegar/ baking soda rinse to dissolve any build up

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER and KING REIDYZ
Castor oil and rose water is enough tbh

Every 6 months or so you do an apple cider vinegar/ baking soda rinse to dissolve any build up
interesting

interesting
The solution dissolves buildup that shampoo can't get

But it strips nutrients so don't do it often

Also investing in and learning how to use a crochet needle

Gel and interlocking leads to buildup

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Mix some tea tree oil, peppermint oil, jojoba and a small amount of cantu moisture or something similar in a spray bottle with water, shake it up and spray it on my scalp. It’s your choice how much you use but I use a good amount because the more oils I use, the better my hair looks.

Put a few drops of olive oil on my roots, and then put my durag on. When you wake up your hair will be laid crisp and looks like you had a fresh retwist not too long ago.

Not only does it make your hair super healthy and soft but it looks good, smells good cos you can’t wash it too much and also the tea tree oil kills some bacteria and lifts all kinds of dirt out of your scalp. it’s so easy!
Bump