How to make based friends?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
This is going to sound like I’m a basement rotter but hear me out. I have friends, but all of them are bluepilled or “tiktok looksmaxxers” at best and they don’t even want to go to the club or do anything remotely fun or slay. They’re also low SMV. How do I make friends outside of school who are actually down to do wild shit and not just “muh let’s go drink in a parking lot”.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, incel194012940, kebab and 2 others
What “wild shit” are you trying to do with them

What “wild shit” are you trying to do with them
Clubbing, slaying, and just doing more interesting adult like things I guess. I’m 16 but have been doing similar things to those since 14 so I can’t even adopt to them-they’re my new friends as I recently moved. The one that pisses me off the most is they’re too scared to come to the club with me because they think they won’t let them in 😂😂and I don’t want to go alone and seem non NT

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Clubbing is cope for sub HTN

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Framemogger69, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
This forum

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Wait until uni and ask again, not much you can do right now in HS with only 2 years left.

Wait until uni and ask again, not much you can do right now in hs with only 2 years left.
Is there no way to make friends outside school though? I don’t want to live a shit life for 2 more years

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Nick.Harte
I researched the shit out of it, Tinder also confirms it
tinder doesn’t confirm shit. Great if you’re getting good results but that doesn’t make you a HTN.

tinder doesn’t confirm shit. Great if you’re getting good results but that doesn’t make you a HTN.
irl results too, I wouldn’t be larping on here like a retard.

Why are you expecting your low SMV friends to go to the club with you ? They won't get anything anyway
Do you think they could legit just be saying “muh they won’t let me in so we can’t go” for that? Genuine question. I asked my old friends who are also lower SMV and they’d go with me

• JFL
  • +1
irl results too, I wouldn’t be larping on here like a retard.

Do you think they could legit just be saying “muh they won’t let me in so we can’t go” for that? Genuine question. I asked my old friends who are also lower SMV and they’d go with me
Go to the club and make friends there ig. Take the phone numbers of the good looking guys and ask them when they gonna come next time

Go to the club and make friends there ig. Take the phone numbers of the good looking guys and ask them when they gonna come next time
Let’s just hope they dont think i’m a faggot jfl

Could this be legit in your opinion? My current friends, I basically have better everything, face, frame, height. But basically same with old ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, kebab and Nick.Harte
This is going to sound like I’m a basement rotter but hear me out. I have friends, but all of them are bluepilled or “tiktok looksmaxxers” at best and they don’t even want to go to the club or do anything remotely fun or slay. They’re also low SMV. How do I make friends outside of school who are actually down to do wild shit and not just “muh let’s go drink in a parking lot”.
ppl in STEM ive found r usually pre based

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Let’s just hope they dont think i’m a faggot jfl

Could this be legit in your opinion? My current friends, I basically have better everything, face, frame, height. But basically same with old ones
The only way if you wanna hang out with guys like you tbh.who cares what they think

• +1
ppl in STEM ive found r usually pre based
I’m not in college
The only way if you wanna hang out with guys like you tbh.who cares what they think
True I guess, gotta be more social. I wish I’ll reincarnate as an LTN so my friends will want to go club with me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Is there no way to make friends outside school though? I don’t want to live a shit life for 2 more years
I'm not trying to discourage you from trying but I was in a similar situation in hs: boring semi-NT friends cause I couldn't be part of the "cool kids" crowd, dreams of having cool friends and doing fun stuff like clubbing, going to house parties, traveling together etc. and them not caring about that stuff (or when we did do something like that it was lame cause we didn't have the personalities to really have fun in those situations). Same shit with uni cause I was a depressed stoner with unresolved issues from hs.

The thing is, you attract what you are. If you aren't NT and extroverted you aren't gonna have friends like that. If you don't have a friend group like that by now it means you failed to create a good impression in those formative first 2-3 years of high school. It's probably too late to change your reputation/impression by now. I tried to socialmaxx in hs when I was 15 and not only did it fail, it made the cool fun people reject me even more cause they saw me as a weirdo trying to fit in and force his way into their group, knowing I wasn't really that guy and it probably felt cringy and uncanny to them.

I don't know much about your situation but best I can tell you is join a club for an NT sport (no geeky stuff like martial arts, try football, basketball, sports that attract NT people and chads) and do your best to make a good impression there and find the cool people to hang out with. Meanwhile work your ass off to become the kind of guy you wanna be friends with so you can find a group like that in uni. Can't comment on making based friends, I wasn't really political at 16 and it was a much less politicized time, smartphones had just begun to become widespread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I'm not trying to discourage you from trying but I was in a similar situation in hs: boring semi-NT friends cause I couldn't be part of the "cool kids" crowd, dreams of having cool friends and doing fun stuff like clubbing, going to house parties, traveling together etc. and them not caring about that stuff (or when we did do something like that it was lame cause we didn't have the personalities to really have fun in those situations). Same shit with uni cause I was a depressed stoner with unresolved issues from hs.

The thing is, you attract what you are. If you aren't NT and extroverted you aren't gonna have friends like that. If you don't have a friend group like that by now it means you failed to create a good impression in those formative first 2-3 years of high school. It's probably too late to change your reputation/impression by now. I tried to socialmaxx in hs when I was 15 and not only did it fail, it made the cool fun people reject me even more cause they saw me as a weirdo trying to fit in and force his way into their group, knowing I wasn't really that guy and it probably felt cringy and uncanny to them.

I don't know much about your situation but best I can tell you is join a club for an NT sport (no geeky stuff like martial arts, try football, basketball, sports that attract NT people and produce chads) and do your best to make a good impression there. Meanwhile work your ass off to become the kind of guy you wanna be friends with so you can find a group like that in uni. Can't comment on making based friends, I wasn't really political at 16 and it was a much less politicized time, smartphones had just begun to become widespread.
I only started in this school few months ago FYI, also not even trying to make school friends necessarily. Last school I was part of the popular group even though I’m not gigaextrovert, but tbh I don’t want to be here, they’re retarded. The post was more about making friends in general to do this stuff with

I only started in this school few months ago FYI, also not even trying to make school friends necessarily. Last school I was part of the popular group even though I’m not gigaextrovert, but tbh I don’t want to be here, they’re retarded. The post was more about making friends in general to do this stuff with
OK that's very different then. In that case just socialmaxx in your hs and do the sports thing I said. And remember this key principle: you will attract the kind of people you are, so work to be a guy you'd want to be friends with.

Last edited:
  • +1
OK that's very different then. In that case just socialmaxx in your hs and do the sports thing I said. And remember this key principle: you will attract the kind of people you are, so work to be a guy you'd want to be friends with.
Ok, will do thx

If you are not naturally extroverted, then you can use drugs and alcohol to low inhibitionmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Clubbing, slaying, and just doing more interesting adult like things I guess. I’m 16 but have been doing similar things to those since 14 so I can’t even adopt to them-they’re my new friends as I recently moved. The one that pisses me off the most is they’re too scared to come to the club with me because they think they won’t let them in 😂😂and I don’t want to go alone and seem non NT
if you want to make friends that do x the easiest way is to find people while doing x

if you wanted friends that play counter strike you'd go on discord not the club, vice versa

• +1
If you are not naturally extroverted, then you can use drugs and alcohol to low inhibitionmaxx
I’m gigaintrovert at night, even if sober, just introvert in the day. Idk if that sounds retarded or not

• Woah
Reactions: SubSigma