How to make eye area less tall

Bruh your biggest problem isn't the supraorbital rim.
Also who the fuck does supraorbital implants? Are you talking about neanderthalmaxxing with eppley?
Jesus if you're going to be aspie don't bother commenting on my threads. Supra orbitals are for the low part of the eye, they fix negtive vectors.
Image result for negative vector eye

I was just wondering if it could narrow down my eye area.
that's was your eyes like really ?
you don't look you'r from texas bro
What?

• JFL
Reactions: Guest
No way eyes > lower third

i doubt you need it

yeah not that much, but it'll makes me looks less ethnic.
But i don't know what to do to fucking ascend.
I mean, i've had consult with two surgeons: one for the lower third, one for the eyes : NO ONE wanted to do surgery saying that both were above average and don't need anything. Especially the lower third surgeon was angry at me saying it was very good tier and that i was crazy to fuck up such a thing.
Jesus if you're going to be aspie don't bother commenting on my threads. Supra orbitals are for the low part of the eye, they fix negtive vectors.

What?

the eyes picture that you've published in this thread, are yours ?

No way eyes > lower third

Look at Henry cavil(or whatever his name is) you can look really good with a good lower third even if your eye area isn't the best. bur same can't be said for the opposite.

Imagine having good eye area but Incel tier lower third. you would look ridiculous.

yeah not that much, but it'll makes me looks less ethnic.
But i don't know what to do to fucking ascend.
I mean, i've had consult with two surgeons: one for the lower third, one for the eyes : NO ONE wanted to do surgery saying that both were above average and don't need anything. Especially the lower third surgeon was angry at me saying it was very good tier and that i was crazy to fuck up such a thing.

the eyes picture that you've published in this thread, are yours ?
My advice you can go ahead with surgery but it can fuck your facial harmony. Look at me. I am a subhuman

My advice you can go ahead with surgery but it can fuck your facial harmony. Look at me. I am a subhuman

i think low bf will change a lot of things for me.
don't know really what to do except tweaks surgeries. i've asked lots of people and even surgeons so.. don't know what to do, at best they say light rhino.

What?

FYI

But assuming you mean to address your lack of under eye support then you're exactly right.
Also you should probably get some soft tissue work just to guarantee vertical narrowing of the PF, definitely a good base though. Whats your PFL?
i think low bf will change a lot of things for me.
don't know really what to do except tweaks surgeries. i've asked lots of people and even surgeons so.. don't know what to do, at best they say light rhino.

which surgeons? if you're not consulting a maxfac (and a good one at that) you're gonna get some fucking bluepilled garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 2205
Look at Henry cavil(or whatever his name is) you can look really good with a good lower third even if your eye area isn't the best. bur same can't be said for the opposite.

Imagine having good eye area but Incel tier lower third. you would look ridiculous.

he has blue eyes dark hair halo bro

View attachment 109238

FYI

But assuming you mean to address your lack of under eye support then you're exactly right.
Also you should probably get some soft tissue work just to guarantee vertical narrowing of the PF, definitely a good base though. Whats your PFL?
My bad man. I'm just tired of these aspie posts on threads tbh.
I don't know what my pfl is. How do I measure it and what does it mean? Is it how tall your eyes are?
surgery but it can fuck your facial harmony
not if done by a good surgeon.
A fucking lefort maeks peoples harmony better in most cases. A lefort. Harmony is proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
My bad man. I'm just tired of these aspie posts on threads tbh.
I don't know what my pfl is. How do I measure it and what does it mean? Is it how tall your eyes are?
all good, it stands for palpebral fissure length ie how long your eyes are.

If yours is above 30mm then its a good sign. Its up for debate & there are exceptions but for the most part, horizontally long, vertically narrow eyes are best. So if you have a good PFL then eye surgery will benefit you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
the fucking delusion

i wish it was true
View attachment 109241

If yours is above 30mm then its a good sign. Its up for debate & there are exceptions but for the most part, horizontally long, vertically narrow eyes are best. So if you have a good PFL then eye surgery will benefit you a lot.

i have a bad PFL and medial canthus is it over ? everything else is above average sadly.

i wish it was true

i have a bad PFL and medial canthus is it over ? everything else is above average sadly.

Not over over, but it's hard to address. medial canthus can be improved with a z-plasty & (lol) squintmaxxing.

Whats your PFL? Some people have made it work, Jared leto comes to mind.

Unless you look like this:

Theres hope my guy

• +1
View attachment 109241

Mine are almost 40mm so they're pretty long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
hard mew till u pass out everyday. a facial upswinf is needed for hooded deep set eyes.
edit: the space b/w the zygos and browridge is big indicator of proper facial upswing and development. mew till maxilla is crushing the eyeball.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2205
I was always described as having big eyes. Thought thought was an incel trait but it could be what saves me.

I mean I'm still subhuman. This just proves that pfl can't really save eyes I think.
pflcel is volcel confirmed
hard mew till u pass out everyday. a facial upswinf is needed for hooded deep set eyes.

back dropping KNOWLEDGE BOMBS

hardmew while listening to subliminals in a cold shower for MAXIMUM results

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 2205
pflcel is volcel confirmed
Do you think I need all orbital rim implants or just the one? Will supraorbitals fix my eyelid exposure, or should I just get a blepharoplasty

View attachment 109238

FYI

which surgeons? if you're not consulting a maxfac (and a good one at that) you're gonna get some fucking bluepilled garbage.

eyes + dentist but i asked to talk with a maxfac she said no you have a perfect occlusion i won't. She fucked me up. I've send you PM

Do you think I need all orbital rim implants or just the one? Will supraorbitals fix my eyelid exposure, or should I just get a blepharoplasty

IMO you should ask also Surgerymax.

orbital decompression, buggy eyes tbh
There's no projection in my eyes so it would be pointless and I would be rejected as a canidate lol.

There's no projection in my eyes so it would be pointless and I would be rejected as a canidate lol.
You'll probably need infra + supra orbital implant. And that's all

• +1
orbital decompression, buggy eyes tbh

orbital decompression is becoming a mewing level meme on here ffs
its not the answer to every eye problem & wouldn't help much in this case.

• +1
I have low eyebrows but upper eyelid exposure
Same I have top tier brow ridge, but crappy fat deposits so I get little hooding
6C9AEC6A 831F 4BD3 93A4 ABA8AABE8193

• Love it
  • Ugh..
oh shit, it's over, what's your age ? i mean you can't grow up ?
Jfl “grow up”
I’m 20 so it truly is over
It is mostly covered you look good
Nah bro, this pic was to highlight my decent brow ridge, but if you look at my older pics you can see I have upper eyelid exposure
This one’s too low quality so you can’t actually see if there’s hooding

• +1
You have sclera show (visible white of the eye beneath your iris). Other than that your eye area is fine. Digging the eyebrows. Maybe lose fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
You have sclera show (visible white of the eye beneath your iris). Other than that your eye area is fine. Digging the eyebrows. Maybe lose fat.
Yeah I'm at 20 percent right now. I originally thought nothing would happen because I can't feeltoo much fat between my cheek and my bones, but every mm counts so I'll try and get to 10.

"bro it's over, you'r subhuman and surgery either is not for you", what a death sentence. Fatality
Yeah I'm at 20 percent right now. I originally thought nothing would happen because I can't feeltoo much fat between my cheek and my bones, but every mm counts so I'll try and get to 10.

Let's pray i'll win 1 PSL point with 10/100 bf

I thought sclera show was just uper eyelid I'm so low IQ.
Yeah I can definetly see it now. I think this will go away if I get orbital rims right? I still don't know know to make my eyes more narrow lol. I think I will consult taban.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
You stupid nigger if you read my post I told you when I'd post it. Now go suck off a cow or something idk
Yup. September 9th 6pm
How much longer I gotta wait?

You can see every single lbs of body fat in someone's face. Getting lean is the most important looks- and healthmax of all, trust me.

• +1
Yup. September 9th 6pm
How much longer I gotta wait?
I said 6pm cdt. Just use your brain raging manlet.

So orbital rims will narrow my eye area?
I think I'm just going to consult Taban through email tbh ngl.

Last edited:
I said 6pm cdt. Just use your brain raging manlet.

So orbital rims will narrow my eye area?
I think I'm just going to consult Taban through email tbh ngl.
Just bonesmash your eye socket bro

Just bonesmash your eye socket bro
I wasn't talking to you, it's just the shit formatting.

Bonesmashing is autistic, even Astrosky said he took precaution and results were still uneven.

I wasn't talking to you, it's just the shit formatting.

Bonesmashing is autistic, even Astrosky said he took precaution and results were still uneven.
feel like astro just got fillers ngl

• +1
So will orbital rims make my eye more narrow and remove scleral show?

Yeah to some extent, but I'd pair it with lower lid retraction/ the taban 'bundle' lol

• +1
You can see every single lbs of body fat in someone's face. Getting lean is the most important looks- and healthmax of all, trust me.

Bro i'm at 30/100 bf i bet that you won't see it