How to: make friends with girls

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Just asking what are some good ways to become friends with girls and to get to know them better?

maybe a how to guide on this?

what are ur guys's suggestions

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
talk with them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, n33tf1f and Deleted member 2621
Transition

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake, spark and Deleted member 685
actually noticed girls are very friendly to me, just go fucking talk with them
🤷‍♀️

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and OFFICER_HENRY
Just asking what are some good ways to become friends with girls and to get to know them better?

Being friends with girls is pointless though. It's always superficial and unless you step to the next base, you're cucked forever.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Short Ugly and Brown, HighIQcel and 2 others
Depends of what you expect to achieve from said friendship.
General tip;

Just classify them and research what kind of things they like (most likely super generic shit).
And try to be as assertive as possible.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Short Ugly and Brown
You dont want to be friendzoned

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Short Ugly and Brown, HighIQcel and 1 other person

Don’t br friends with girls tbh
they don’t give you anything a guy can’t accept love

what I mean is

dont be friemds with them
just use them for your pleasure tbh
dark triad tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
>put your 10 inch dick on their table
> fuck them

• Ugh..
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
looksmax

without looks youll never have foid friends

go ER

• Hmm...
  • +1
Imagine wanting to be friendzoned

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Ikr

girls aren’t funny,smart,they aren’t strong or intimidating or logical

only good thing about them is their body

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
looksmax

without looks youll never have foid friends

go ER
whats the minimum looks to get friends with girls?
I would happily be friendzoned by my oneitis since the possibility of her rejecting me is so high given how high girls standards are

and cuz I'm in deep love with her

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It will only leave you cucked
whats the minimum looks to get friends with girls

I would happily be friendzoned by my oneitis since the possibility of her rejecting me is so high given how high girls standards are

• +1
Ikr

girls aren’t funny,smart,they aren’t strong or intimidating or logical

only good thing about them is their body
Legit son

• +1
lol exactly and half of them dont even have this
more that That when you think about the clothes and makeup to fraud.a top tier tight body

It will only leave you cucked
it would be the closest I got to a girl I like

and plus I could do stuff like her homework for her or pack her backpack and she would compliment me for it 🥰

• Ugh..
Reactions: DoctorPMA and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
it would be the closest I got to a girl I like

and plus I could do stuff like her homework for her or pack her backpack and she would compliment me for it 🥰
Bruh... And then she'll start talking about the guys she like and eventually the dude who's fucking her and telling you how much of an asshole he is how about that ?

• Love it
Bruh... And then she'll start talking about the guys she like a'd eventually the dude who's fucking her a'd telling you how much of an asshole he is how about that ?
her talking to me and acknowledging my existence is more than enough for me 🥰

• So Sad
I feel bad for you man i really do

Bro hear me out looksmax and even get the surgeries you want and you'll ascend but don't do this shit mate why do you want to be cucked so hard ?
im a very lonely young boy I've never experienced female intimacy or love and I get attached very easily

I would pay so much ($ well into the hundreds) for her to just let me take her on one date and to talk to her :feelsbadman:

im a very lonely young boy I've never experienced female intimacy or love and I get attached very easily

I would pay so much ($ well into the hundreds) for her to just let me take her on one date and to talk to her :feelsbadman:
Fuck man... You're just a little kid so i can't be mad at you i hope everything goes well for u tbh

• So Sad
Being friends with girls is pointless though. It's always superficial and unless you step to the next base, you're cucked forever.
If a girl doesn't want to fuck you but thinks you are nice, there is some possibility she introduces you to one of her single friends, or she can invite you somewhere with other people and there you can meet other girls.
If you act like a retard over that shit that certainly will never happen.

Is she brown bruh?

• Hmm...
step one: be attractive

step two: be NT

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
If a girl doesn't want to fuck you but thinks you are nice, there is some possibility she introduces you to one of her single friends, or she can invite you somewhere with other people and there you can meet other girls.
If you act like a retard over that shit that certainly will never happen.
True, but I was talking about such advantages with said girl, not all the possibilities she opens.

Because you can run arranged marriage game if she is brown, but if she ain't good luck m8
You don't even know what I look like retard

And brown girls only date white guys

Wtf I can talk with girls and they are always nice to me but I never had a gf. Guys send help how the fuck do you ask a girl out lol big autism here.

• +1
It doesn’t take a lot of effort. Just do the same thing you do to make male friends.

- avoid going out with incel friends
- go out with men who have female friends
- don't be afraid to talk to women in your school/university/workplace
- instragrammax and try to interact with female acquaintances

• +1
Reactions: Hector, BlackPillChad and Short Ugly and Brown
Pretend to be gay

You can't. You either have the skill of making friends or you don't. Since you're posting on this site, I think it's safe to assume you lack this skill, so you're wasting your time.

• So Sad
- avoid going out with incel friends
- go out with men who have female friends
- don't be afraid to talk to women in your school/university/workplace
- instragrammax and try to interact with female acquaintances
Last two bullet points easier said than done

Have access to popular people and the coolest parties or money

actually noticed girls are very friendly to me, just go fucking talk with them
🤷‍♀️

The state of looks. Me when did we start being nice to foids again

There is no guide for this. You have to know how to socialize and read social ques. You learn those by socializing. Do not expect to get a girl best friend either. It will end in one of you catching feelings for each other in most cases.

• So Sad
damn, i remember the days i was head over heels for my oneitis. i used to think that being friends with her will be enough and i tried to maintain said friendship. all was going great but one day she stoped responding to my texts. i assumed that she found a boyfriend therefore she didn’t need any of my consolation. i made the mistake of staking our relationship on ‘understanding’ each other but how can my situation be the same as her’s? don’t fall for traps like ‘i care about you’ or her banter. ugly people are just toys for girls so you’re better off forgeting her. you’ve only been looking at her positive side but if you look at her weaknessess you’ll soon realise that she isn’t all that angelic.

• So Sad

Meet through friends at work/school