how to make hair grow downwards

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
my hair grows up and makes me look autist, how can i make it grow like the pictures below

Attachments

• IMG_6234.jpeg
    IMG_6234.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6235.jpeg
    IMG_6235.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 0
i thought finally people with my prettyboy pheno that I can relate to but no it's just stock pictures nigga no one knows whatchu talking about, post face

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Just brush them or make them stay down while u are drying them After washing

i thought finally people with my prettyboy pheno that I can relate to but no it's just stock pictures nigga no one knows whatchu talking about, post face
well u can see how theyre hair hangs downward, thats what the stock photos r for, to support my question

Just brush them or make them stay down while u are drying them After washing
i have textured hair, makes it frizzy if i brush, and it never stays when its dry, even if i use styling cream

i have textured hair, makes it frizzy if i brush, and it never stays when its dry, even if i use styling cream
what type of hair do you have? I have very straight hair and have the opposite problem that mine are flat and dont stay up

try to brush them when they are wet after washing them they shouldnt become frizzy

Use subliminals or command it to grow that way.

my hair grows up and makes me look autist, how can i make it grow like the pictures below
I had the same exact issue, the goddamn hairs would be sticking up like some weird antennas.

my advice is: get a haircut thats even all around, no fades. and just let it grow so its long. when its longer its gonna weigh down anyway cause its longer and heavier.

(not my pics, just reference)

• Love it
Reactions: vzidel
Grow it out, grow it long. When it gets long, cut on the top but let it grow on the side

what type of hair do you have? I have very straight hair and have the opposite problem that mine are flat and dont stay up
i have a weird texture, it changes every day, it goes from straight to wavy, and it used tp he 3b curly

you prob just have short curly hair

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491