How to make money from the blackpill?

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
I think most people on here agree that the blackpill will inevitably go mainstream, which means we are essentially able to predict the future to a certain degree.
How can we use this to make money off of this?
The most obvious idea I had was opening surgery clinics for aesthetic interventions but that requires lots of money and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill, Skywalker and Gonthar
nobody will

only surgeons and companies who sell serums, pills, etc will make profit from it

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, GetShrekt, Skywalker and 5 others
nobody will

only surgeons and companies who sell serums, pills, etc will make profit from it
I doubt it, there has to be more. for example once sub5 men realize that they have no chance and give up, maybe they will buy sex dolls.

I think most people on here agree that the blackpill will inevitably go mainstream, which means we are essentially able to predict the future to a certain degree.
The most obvious idea I had was opening surgery clinics for aesthetic interventions but that requires lots of money and shit.
dropshipping shit like jaw trainers, gua sha, derma roller, face creams, merch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kasanova, Skywalker, LooksThinker and 4 others
I doubt it, there has to be more. for example once sub5 men realize that they have no chance and give up, maybe they will buy sex dolls.
no, they will just keep rotting and getting the same stuff that they need to live
(food, clothes, services, onlyfans subscriptions, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Become a redpill coach and scam naive boys theory

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Sell your body

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Face ratings and selling shit like skin care, roids, SARMs, chewing devices, etc.

That or becoming a plastic surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Skywalker
nigga even actual hospitals can cost millions/billions to run. not to mention paying doctors and surgeons and paying for all the equipment. The only way to profit off the blackpill is to either sell looksmaxxing courses and shit (wont make that much money anyways) or do youtube (youll be shadowbanned anyways since youtube doesnt like blackpill and incel shit)

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and europemogger
start a looksmaxx anime.

• JFL
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Buy shares of plastic surgery businesses.

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Offer spellcasting services

Be super good looking and tall and then become an elite model.