How to maximise mewing results

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
The purpose of the tongue being on the roof of the mouth is too stop gravity from pulling the face down.

So why not use gravity to your advantage and mew parallel to the ground meaning gravity give you forward growth by pulling down your face in a different way.

The problem is that you need to find a way to keep your head suspended as the best time to practice this is when your sleeping. I reckon sleeping with your hands on your forgead will do the trick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
The purpose of the tongue being on the roof of the mouth is too stop gravity from pulling the face down.

So why not use gravity to your advantage and mew parallel to the ground meaning gravity give you forward growth by pulling down your face in a different way.

The problem is that you need to find a way to keep your head suspended as the best time to practice this is when your sleeping. I reckon sleeping with your hands on your forgead will do the trick.

High IQ

Mike Mew wants to meet you, son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

th

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656