How to maximize leanmaxxing?

Lusitano

Lusitano

Iron
On calorie deficit and walking between 5-8k steps daily, what else could I do to lose more fat?

clen and cardarine

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and redmaxx
CLEN T3 PHENTERMINE ECA

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, SidharthTheSlayer, redmaxx and 1 other person
Tenofensine, semaglutide

On calorie deficit and walking between 5-8k steps daily, what else could I do to lose more fat?
Try to do at least 10k steps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
Been wondering this as well. Feel like even with a crazy diet and a ton of steps the process is slow af.

Try to do at least 10k steps
I'll try to hit 10k tomorrow. Feeling a bit of pain on my kneecaps tbh.
Been wondering this as well. Feel like even with a crazy diet and a ton of steps the process is slow af.
Leanmaxxing truly is painful, struggling a lot with it and takes forever to see any progress.

I'll try to hit 10k tomorrow. Feeling a bit of pain on my kneecaps tbh.

Leanmaxxing truly is painful, struggling a lot with it and takes forever to see any progress.
Leanmaxx is the hardest maxx for so many reasons few know this.

Meanwhile I accidentally leanmaxxed and look gaunt now

• Love it
Reactions: redmaxx
Meanwhile I accidentally leanmaxxed and look gaunt now
I wish I could "accidentally" leanmaxx man, its just hard when most of your friends and family are fatties so I am always exposed to high calorie foods plus i've grown up eating fast food. Only started having my veggies around 13 y/o :lul:

I wish I could "accidentally" leanmaxx man, its just hard when most of your friends and family are fatties so I am always exposed to high calorie foods plus i've grown up eating fast food. Only started having my veggies around 13 y/o :lul:
is really easy to get lean when you know how to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
I sound like a real cuck bc i bring him up so much but kinobody advice made it so much easier for me,,, 12k+ steps, fast in the morning, lift heavy. id look up his stuff on youtube and you can also find his programs free online

ABUSE PHARMACEUTICALS

drink water do cardio
Cardio is not nearly as efficient as you would think for losing weight. Basically does nothing outside of health benefits, and actually does nothing if you don't have a good diet locked in.

I am currently skipping breakfast. Would that be enough?
No it isn't enough i suggest you to not for 2 hours b4 sleeping then get 8 hours sleep and then again not eat for 8 hours next, you can drink something like black coffee which has 0 calories and will make you eat less

Eatvtwo means a day at around 2 and 8 , high protein nutritional meals.
Minimum 10k steps and run for 30 minutes in the evening.
Done.