How to measure a girls attraction level?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Been with a girl for a while now and she just won't let me smash. As far as I know we're both virgins.
Just wondering how I measure her overall attraction? Like I said she just won't smash but she still gave me head and a while she let me finish on her.
Finding it hard to judge her interest because of that

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and Pendejo
Is she waiting for marriage?

What's her and your age?

Humblebrag thread

The key to a virgins pussy however is to become her boyfriend or even promise marriage. When they're inexperienced like that, they're very naive and earnest. This is the innocence before riding the cock carousel

If you fuck her you'll ruin her even more than you already have so don't do it if you're not serious about her

Obviously sexual favours are the biggest ioi, but the second is if she can't stop texting you or contacting you all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Pendejo
iu

This is a 2/10 brag thread, but in general you should be trying to elicit ioi's and consent. Flirting is all about making moves and seeing whether she's into it or not. Step by step moving things to sex.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Not trying to brag to a group of men on an incel site. Just trying to get an estimate of her attraction level
This is a 2/10 brag thread, but in general you should be trying to elicit ioi's and consent. Flirting is all about making moves and seeing whether she's into it or not. Step by step moving things to sex.
Maybe she is scared to get pregnant? Idk any other reason she will refuse
I had a brand new box of durex extra safe just in case and she knows

what even is attraction level lmao are you retarded ? she had your dick in her mouth and you came on her face, that's as attracted as it gets you faggot

she was probably strictly raised to not give pussy before marriage or someshit

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Not trying to brag to a group of men on an incel site. Just trying to get an estimate of her attraction level

I had a brand new box of durex extra safe just in case and she knows

"Oh, nooooes! My jb gf only sucks me off!! Help guizzzze!!!"

Fuck off with this weak humblebrag shit. If you want to brag, just write a brag thread. Don't try to manipulate me into validating you. I'm not an idiot. I've seen about a billion of these threads before.

what even is attraction level lmao are you retarded ? she had your dick in her mouth and you came on her face, that's as attracted as it gets you faggot

she was probably strictly raised to not give pussy before marriage or someshit
Her mom and sister (from what I heard) are both much sluttier then her. And thanks. I was wondering if doing those things were considered to be around the same level as actually smashing
"Oh, nooooes! My jb gf only sucks me off!! Help guizzzze!!!"

Fuck off with this weak humblebrag shit. If you want to brag, just write a brag thread. Don't try to manipulate me into validating you. I'm not an idiot. I've seen about a billion of these threads before.
I know it comes across as brag. I considered not adding in the last bit. I legit just don't know why she won't let me smash. We've been together for over a full ass year

ask for
about gay marriage?
aborts?
tattoos?
if she's willing to give away her political opinion for kids/home good?

ask for
about gay marriage?
aborts?
tattoos?
if she's willing to give away her political opinion for kids/home good?
She told be before that she wouldn't abort anyway and she wants tattoos, she's bi so she supports gays dunno what you mean about kids/home
I doubt she'll give a kid away if that's what you meant

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
i came on her face is she attracted to me guys?!?!?!?
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Jack and Zygos4Life
i came on her face is she attracted to me guys?!?!?!?
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
It wasn't her face but I see where your coming from. I didn't ask if she was attracted I'm just wondering how attracted she is. Like I said she just won't smash even though we've been together over a year

She told be before that she wouldn't abort anyway and she wants tattoos, she's bi so she supports gays dunno what you mean about kids/home
I doubt she'll give a kid away if that's what you meant
cum and run bro

She will still think she can do better
Thanks for a genuine opinion and not just an Ugg Ugg:feelsuhh::feelswah::feelsuhh: response.
Is it over in terms of smashing if she thinks she can do better or would making myself seem higher value work?

It's a dumb thread and makes no sense; you do the sexual and lewd attitudes with her, that's not enough? But if you talk about attraction levels, maybe she doesn't think you're the one to take her virginity and you will end up cucked, but this thread seems to be pretty pointless and unreasonable.

It's a dumb thread and makes no sense; you do the sexual and lewd attitudes with her, that's not enough? But if you talk about attraction levels, maybe she doesn't think you're the one to take her virginity and you will end up cucked, but this thread seems to be pretty pointless and unreasonable.
Yeah the reason I asked about attraction level is because a dude called AMS on YouTube thinks girls will do different stuff with you based on attraction. I just assumed this type of thought would be widespread. What I did with her sexually would need a similar attraction level to smashing in the eyes of ams so I couldn't and still don't really understand why she won't smash.