How to mew 24/7?

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
How did you learn to keep mewing the whole day, just push through it or do you have any tips?

How did you learn to keep mewing the whole day, just push through it or do you have any tips?
Keep practicing and trying to mew 24/7. Eventually you'll do it naturally more often than not.

Keep practicing and trying to mew 24/7. Eventually you'll do it naturally more often than not.
This. I actually have trouble not mewing now. Helps me actually breathe through my nose. Also, I highly recommend relaxing your jaw. A lot of people think you should be clenching, but that just leads to problems and it isnt natural.

This. I actually have trouble not mewing now. Helps me actually breathe through my nose. Also, I highly recommend relaxing your jaw. A lot of people think you should be clenching, but that just leads to problems and it isnt natural.
Thanks, relaxing my jaw helps my teeth touch, did you read do this from Mew? Or did you just decide yourself?

Thanks, relaxing my jaw helps my teeth touch, did you read do this from Mew? Or did you just decide yourself?
Just personal experience. I was so concerned about mewing that I was constantly clenching my teeth and doing the different mewing exercises. That's unhealthy. Posture is supposed to be relaxed and natural, never tense. Doesn't have to be perfect. Only thing you should focus on is the lips making light contact and the tongue touching the roof of your mouth. Keeping things relaxed made things 1000x easier.

Dr Mew has said several times not to clench your jaw while mewing.