How do you guys keep going in life after digesting the BP ?

Depends on the looks level of someone
If you're truecel you'll be haunted by it but high Mtn and above users won't be depressed much

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Pierrot
Hope too but I struggle more with finding a purpose really.
It's more of a personal issue than one caused by the blackpill. I feel purposeless sometimes yeah but I do things cuz there's no one else that'll do it. Even if I have no purpose, doing what I do will make my life better in the long run so I do it regardless of how I feel. Bit idiotic but I'm no genius

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Pierrot
It's more of a personal issue than one caused by the blackpill. I feel purposeless sometimes yeah but I do things cuz there's no one else that'll do it. Even if I have no purpose, doing what I do will make my life better in the long run so I do it regardless of how I feel. Bit idiotic but I'm no genius
Best course of action I think.
Finding purpose is most of the time coping and lying to oneself I feel like. Hard to live without it tho

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
The blackpill only effects you if you have the certain falios that are deemed trash by society. I've only got one which is the phenopill, otherwise im chilling

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Title.
How do you have drive, work hard and push through the suffering when all of it makes no sense ?
How can you ever have the same motivation about life you once had through religion, gaslighting and getting scammed by Hamza,… ?
Surgery
Gymmaxx
Drugs
Repeat

• +1
Because we are confident and not all of us have the same circumstances

• +1