How lonely are you?

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
I am 24 yr old and completed my graduation. Being an hard-core introvert I spend almost 23 hours in my room. 9-10 hours watching movies more or less and the rest goofing around the internet and reading Quora. And yeah, some times I do stalk my crush😅

main-qimg-bfe65210f6650b38c296c9b654d94cfe-lq

I have very less friends but now they are also busy in their own life .i have no one to talk . I am now searching job but i couldn't find till . I want to work for my family as my parents expect that i help them financially . I am trying my best to do some work.

I started Quora to talk or share my problems because I don't have anyone with whom I can share my problems. I use social media app like insta whatsapp (for getting information about my assisment upadate).

This is my first answer in quora. Pls ignore my grammer mistake . Keep inspiring ❤️

Your Upvote will be an appreciation for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, Maalik, Pierrot and 5 others
I have no friends. I don't think I'll be ever going to be able to form a relationship with another human ever again, I know this is a troll post, but fuck man, shit is brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Maalik, Pikabro and 2 others
how do you tolerate the pajeets on quora

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, One Rep Max and romanstock
I HATE PAJEETS

Quora is cucked

I have no friends. I don't think I'll be ever going to be able to form a relationship with another human ever again, I know this is a troll post, but fuck man, shit is brutal.
Grow up

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and One Rep Max
Damn this just made me sad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, ChiraqJihad, albe.ORG and 2 others
I am 24 yr old and completed my graduation. Being an hard-core introvert I spend almost 23 hours in my room. 9-10 hours watching movies more or less and the rest goofing around the internet and reading Quora. And yeah, some times I do stalk my crush😅

main-qimg-bfe65210f6650b38c296c9b654d94cfe-lq

I have very less friends but now they are also busy in their own life .i have no one to talk . I am now searching job but i couldn't find till . I want to work for my family as my parents expect that i help them financially . I am trying my best to do some work.

I started Quora to talk or share my problems because I don't have anyone with whom I can share my problems. I use social media app like insta whatsapp (for getting information about my assisment upadate).

This is my first answer in quora. Pls ignore my grammer mistake . Keep inspiring ❤️

Your Upvote will be an appreciation for me.

Tell that faggot about fanctionedfuicide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock and TechnoBoss
I'm pretty lonley

Curries have a distinct way of typing and im not talking about the grammar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, normie_joe and <6PSLcel
Curries have a distinct way of typing and im not talking about the grammar
ik what you mean, for one they will use "an" when it isn't appropriate to use it.

He's Indian

• +1
Reactions: Jova
ik what you mean, for one they will use "an" when it isn't appropriate to use it.
Its the emojis and the lack of irony, they type like theyre stuck in 2012

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel