How to model at 5'10''?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Dead serious question.

People trying to dig at my looks or refute my height (as if i'm claiming NBA tier just cage) will be reported for shitposting

How to model at 5'10''? Every agency wants at least 6'1'' but i see some models having stats like 5'11''.

O'Pry, Barrett, and those important models are barely over 6ft

How

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and JizzFarmer
LL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Anchor_Ship, Tallooksmaxxer and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Has to be another way, i see profiles of guys on the websittes under their height criteria

What did they do
They looked extraordinarily good, if you're at Barretts or O'Pry's looks level and edging the height requirement they will let it slip

• +1
Reactions: wholesome, mulattomaxxer, Hipcel and 4 others
Dead serious question.

People trying to dig at my looks or refute my height (as if i'm claiming NBA tier just cage) will be reported for shitposting

How to model at 5'10''? Every agency wants at least 6'1'' but i see some models having stats like 5'11''.

How
Do you really think you have a chance at modelling? Post a selfie you take right now and I'll let you know. If you're 5'11" you need to be at least a high tier chadlite to model

• +1
Reactions: wholesome and SubhumanCurrycel
They looked extraordinarily good, if you're at Barretts or O'Pry's looks level and edging the height requirement they will let it slip
Understandable but i see in agencies here in the Netherlands regular guys that are that height in the thing

Idk tbh

Height is by far the most strict requirement in modeling

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 32973, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Do you really think you have a chance at modelling? Post a selfie you take right now and I'll let you know. If you're 5'11" you need to be at least a high tier chadlite to model
Not rn but i have good ascension potential imo. Other than height i fit the thin body type, robust jaw and good hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentino and WhiteGoodman
Need at least like 5.5psl or unconventional 5psl to model at like 178-180 (idk whats 5'10). They dont really care as long as you fit in clothes, so good frame would just matter a bit more there if you look good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and nandor
Not rn but i have good ascension potential imo. Other than height i fit the thin body type, robust jaw and good hair
Can you post the best picture you've ever taken of yourself?

You could be a model at 5'10" but probably not a successful one.

• +1
Reactions: wholesome and RODEBLUR
Can you post the best picture you've ever taken of yourself?
No because i still look like shit and i wouldn't even remember what it is.

I can send you a regular pic of me with 1 application of a Faceapp filter tho, the difference is night and day

• JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel
Need at least like 5.5psl or unconventional 5psl to model at like 178-180 (idk whats 5'10). They dont really care as long as you fit in clothes, so good frame would just matter a bit more there if you look good enough.
I would have to be like 6'3'' for my shit frame

5'10'' is 178, if anything i would be more 176-178 than 178-180

I would have to be like 6'3'' for my shit frame

5'10'' is 178, if anything i would be more 176-178 than 178-180
Im afraid I dont think it's possible, maybe they'd do you a favor if you were like 6psl unique looking. But even in Greek agencies where I check you have to compete with shit like this https://nolimitsmodels.gr/models/giorgosmalamas/ and he's 184 irrelevant 1.6k follower on insta

you dont even gotta be good looking anymore xD
if youre striking as fuck theyll let you model at 5 10
i remember being in a vc w some niggas they were measuring nik kaufman and barrets height and using scaling or whatever and calculated barret was 5 9.5 inches but due to his mogger face hes a model

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, wholesome, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Im afraid I dont think it's possible, maybe they'd do you a favor if you were like 6psl unique looking. But even in Greek agencies where I check you have to compete with shit like this https://nolimitsmodels.gr/models/giorgosmalamas/ and he's 184 irrelevant 1.6k follower on insta
Reminds me of Orb if you know him

My eyes are darker than his (green) but i have a better nose and wide square jaw and chin, bit like Cavill but imagine him young.

I have a model eye area similar to him, straight low eyebrows and PCT eyes but some people say it's too wide, sucks. That's unique tho

i remember being in a vc w some niggas they were measuring nik kaufman and barrets height and using scaling or whatever and calculated barret was 5 9.5 inches but due to his mogger face hes a model
someone tried to ''scale'' me too and decided i was 5'2''

remember o'pry and barrett are the same height in the exact same shoes, if barrett is 5'9'' so is o'pry''

if you fit certain niches at even 5psl they'll let give you Saint Laurent/Rick Owens runway at 5'10 but it's omega rare.

if you fit certain niches at even 5psl they'll let give you Saint Laurent/Rick Owens runway at 5'10 but it's omega rare.
i think i have a bit of an interesting pheno, i'm native american/white like O'pry but i have dark blonde hair and green eyes, kinda heterochromic, one is clearly green the other looks brown.

long eyelashes and thick eyebrows

this is bullshit. no agency would reject a legit chad for being 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
i think i have a bit of an interesting pheno, i'm native american/white like O'pry but i have dark blonde hair and green eyes, kinda heterochromic, one is clearly green the other looks brown.

long eyelashes and thick eyebrows
I havent seen your face to know, if you wanna DM me sure, but I can't just imagine with those features

this is bullshit. no agency would reject a legit chad for being 5'10.
remember that modeling isn't about face, rather, being a living mannequin for clothes that are made in one size only

I havent seen your face to know, if you wanna DM me sure, but I can't just imagine with those features
I don't feel like doing a whole thing right now so here is a picture of me young so you can understand and my eye area and jaw

I have death tier skin quality right now i am trying to improve and then i wanna do some stuff

O'pry is under 6ft, it's just that he looks unbelievably good so they let him pass

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
look like barrett

Go to local funeral parlor.

Offer to model coffins for them

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Cmon, i just opened the list of their models, and this guy was staring right into my soul...
Mm

The only requirement for a model is truly height :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 15827, RODEBLUR and 2 others
Dead serious question.

How
Sry man, in order to walk the catwalk, you have to be at least 182 cm.

The reason is that the clothes they wear are specifically made for a certain body type. So, you cannot be a catwalker if you do not fit the premade clothes. Thus, too short, or too tall, too buff, too fat - and you are out. (y)

The only option for you is to work as some brand model. For this, you first need to become famous, like Depp. Or underwear model, then get on steroids. :feelsokman:

Otherwise, low effort, the only modelling positions available to you:
Cosplay Dressup GIF by TOPS at SPAR

and
liter laney GIF by Beauty Brands

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Xangsane and Deleted member 16369
Cmon, i just opened the list of their models, and this guy was staring right into my soul...
View attachment 1713614

I picked that guy cause he was the best looking and a complete random. This guy has a model look and he's 188

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I picked that guy cause he was the best looking and a complete random. This guy has a model look and he's 188
He is 188, but by our standards here, he is ugly, in fact MTN at most. (y)

He is 188, but by our standards here, he is ugly, in fact MTN at most. (y)
our standards are irrelevant to what modelling agencies look for, I mog this guy and guarantee you even if I was 190 they wouldnt take me at 5psl+ (my current with potential). He's like HTN though, barely 4.75

Dead serious question.

How
Here's stride that would you need to have.
Ropoid

our standards are irrelevant to what modelling agencies look for,
True, BUT you said it yourself: "this is what you are competing against", posting a Chad. So, you clearly implied the assumed Chad-tier looks, which one has to attain to be a model.

Nevertheless, most models are not Chad, they often are just HTN. And sometimes LTN-MTN, like this guy I posted.
He's like HTN though, barely 4.75
Nah... his face does not have a SINGLE normal feature, really. Only jawline.

Eyes - fucked.
Forward growth - fucked.
Nose - fucked.
Chin - fucked.
Proportions - fucked.
Neck - fucked.
Horse face - unlocked.

Hardly MTN. Saved by jawline and hair. I would rate LTN if his skin looks even a tiny bit worse IRL than in the pic.

There is NOTHING striking about him. Normie of 188 cm pretty much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 3946 and Tallooksmaxxer
facts, first person to say something that makes sense about the modelling industry lol 5.5 or even 6 psl+ to do conventional modelling (where you are the hot guy wearing the clothes) or 5psl at least when you look unique and different, actually nowadays unique looks seem to have more succes than just being hot, it seems that the hot card has already been played out a lot + its an area of modelling owned by the REALLY attractives guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
i wonder if i can reach 5 psl and become 5 11 with hgh to become model but probably not

someone tried to ''scale'' me too and decided i was 5'2''

remember o'pry and barrett are the same height in the exact same shoes, if barrett is 5'9'' so is o'pry''
yeah theyre scaling me too those niggas think im 4 11
but i do believe barret is 5 10 barefoot and sean opry 5 10.5 barefoot

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
You will never even be 5 psl im sorry don’t bother
shut the fuck up nigga people like you are the epitome of why i got surgery and ruined my face i am disgusted with you i should hang your guts from the lampposts
you know damn well rodeblur has potential to reach way above 5 psl in looks

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
shut the fuck up nigga people like you are the epitome of why i got surgery and ruined my face i am disgusted with you i should hang your guts from the lampposts
you know damn well rodeblur has potential to reach way above 5 psl in looks
Suck my dick incel

View attachment 1713614

LMFAO hes giga recessed i looked up this guy hes a fucking jewish greek
the only reason hes allowed to walk is because of ashkenazi descent and height
i leegit have 20x his following but hes still a model this is crazy nigga

• +1
Sry man, in order to walk the catwalk, you have to be at least 182 cm.

The reason is that the clothes they wear are specifically made for a certain body type. So, you cannot be a catwalker if you do not fit the premade clothes. Thus, too short, or too tall, too buff, too fat - and you are out. (y)

The only option for you is to work as some brand model. For this, you first need to become famous, like Depp. Or underwear model, then get on steroids. :feelsokman:

Otherwise, low effort, the only modelling positions available to you:
Cosplay Dressup GIF by TOPS at SPAR

and
liter laney GIF by Beauty Brands

:feelshehe:
knew youd be a fag
our standards are irrelevant to what modelling agencies look for, I mog this guy and guarantee you even if I was 190 they wouldnt take me at 5psl+ (my current with potential). He's like HTN though, barely 4.75
I'd never want to be a model anyway. I want respect from everyone and not just young women and fags.

I'm only 176-177cm with a mesomorph body at 15-16% bf. I wouldn't fit in anyway. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I'd never want to be a model anyway. I want respect from everyone and not just young women and fags.

I'm only 176-177cm with a mesomorph body at 15-16% bf. I wouldn't fit in anyway. :lul:
dont be one then :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Fashion modelling is more lenient with height requirements.

If im being real with you, unless you have connections or god tier aesthetics I would forget becoming a model. The reality of modelling is less glamourous then you think. Most people don't make it, and these are niggas who tick all the boxes.

The problem with modelling is supply and demand. There is a far higher supply of model tier people then there is demand for models.

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel and Xangsane
You can send me a face pic and I will give you my own analysis.

Nigga that is not 4.75 psl🔥 more like 2

• +1