how to musicmaxx?

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

all the roads of this country
its been a dream of mine to make music for a long time and it is a big halo to be a music artist even if ur not successful

i play guitar on intermediate level and can sing pretty good naturally, but i have no idea how to compose and im shit at songwriting.

im sure there are a lot of people who know something, so please share tips

ideally i want to make indie folk/slacker rock type shit, something like sparky deathcap, alex g, simpler sufjan stevens.

@MACHETE show him

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
gay nigga hop on the incelcore genre with me we gonna revive this bitch

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and funkyflamingo
i think slowcore artists like slow crushes motorist are so dog shit but alot of people love them, alot of these bands are just ran through the same filters and sound exactly the same, duster atleast precedes them and is honestly more diverse. Modern joy, slow crushes motorist, all would probably pull alternative hoes

i think slowcore artists like slow crushes motorist are so dog shit but alot of people love them, alot of these bands are just ran through the same filters and sound exactly the same, duster atleast precedes them and is honestly more diverse. Modern joy, slow crushes motorist, all would probably pull alternative hoes
using it as a halo is not of the highest importance to me. it is a potential purpose in life for me

using it as a halo is not of the highest importance to me. it is a potential purpose in life for me
oh then just make music you love, don't gotta be the same as listening to music, you might like listening to indie rock, but just love making folk songs

oh then just make music you love, don't gotta be the same as listening to music, you might like listening to indie rock, but just love making folk songs
well i think i will figure my style out eventually even if it will just be a hobby. i am looking for tips how to be a better songwriter and composer

its been a dream of mine to make music for a long time and it is a big halo to be a music artist even if ur not successful

i play guitar on intermediate level and can sing pretty good naturally, but i have no idea how to compose and im shit at songwriting.

ur username is a black midi hellfire reference.

ur username is a black midi hellfire reference.
yes but i dont believe i will ever be good enough with any instrument to make anything as maximalistic as black midi or black country new road

yes but i dont believe i will ever be good enough with any instrument to make anything as maximalistic as black midi or black country new road
you never will be. i made a song tonight (it's 2am here), just block out some free time, and fiddle with a guitar/piano and you can build off of it. songs don't come all at once, you start with something small (most likely a melody). People get overwhelmed when they see a maximalist song but in reality it was created step-by-step, like anything else successful and beautiful in this world. good luck.

realistically get a nice tiktok rap auto tune flow if u don’t gaf and just want to get money

This isn't the place to ask, most people here probably don't even play an instrument let alone at an advanced level. What exactly do you want to learn composing and songwriting?

It's best to just scourge the internet and read threads where people ask a question about either of them. Usually, the answers will refer to sources where you can learn more.

So, go to Google and search: "how do I learn how to compose" or "how do I improve my songwriting"? Reddit will unironically usually contain some good answers or at the very least references.

be attractive(duhh)

This isn't the place to ask, most people here probably don't even play an instrument let alone at an advanced level. What exactly do you want to learn composing and songwriting?

It's best to just scourge the internet and read threads where people ask a question about either of them. Usually, the answers will refer to sources where you can learn more.

So, go to Google and search: "how do I learn how to compose" or "how do I improve my songwriting"? Reddit will unironically usually contain some good answers or at the very least references.
incel band kid detected. Nigga 99% of famous musicians dont know jack shit about music theory or composition. They just throw shit together and it sounds good. And tbh? Those guys are right. Music elitism is cringe as fuck. You can bang stones together it sounds good. Because music is an art not a science, noone is trynna listen to cringey big band concert halls. Noone likes that shit.

incel band kid detected. Nigga 99% of famous musicians dont know jack shit about music theory or composition. They just throw shit together and it sounds good. And tbh? Those guys are right. Music elitism is cringe as fuck. You can bang stones together it sounds good. Because music is an art not a science, noone is trynna listen to cringey big band concert halls. Noone likes that shit.
classically trained musicians mog. i wish to join a big band with 2 drummers, violin, wind instruments and all that shit, and play whiny 15 min critically acclaimed pieces once i mature as an artist

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
Nigga I play guitar and just discovered Alex g, he's the goat