How to never get caught when shoplifting

Arabmaxxing or albanianmaxxing is wild
sandniggermaxxing by moving to sweden or germany and raping white kids in the ass while being on welfare, the middle eastern mindset:feelswat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, LampPostPrime and Pierrot
179cm avg height 94 iq rank 17 in the world how many countries are there In Europe then kosovo the avg height is 181cm with an average iq of 100 with pure albanian genes than the main land with less Slavic admixture and more pure illyrian
sandnigger cope jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Nah its Impossible to Shoplift nowadays. Too much Security. U will get caught. Its a fools game
true stealing got patched in like 2023, there is alot of undercover policemen in big cities just patrolling the stores looking for thiefs where i live

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Rare technoboss L. Its cringe to steal with friends but i couldn't give less of a shit from stealing from target or nike. Also u should know where were from they cant arrest u if ur total is below 750$. The workers are instructed not to do anything

I would never steal from a local business
To me it doesn’t make a difference where I stole from. I didn’t feel bad at all doing it when I did it but I personally feel shitty when I look back on it now. Stealing increases the price for other customers because they need to increase prices to compensate because businesses can’t afford to take losses. It’s not fun when every business near you is either super expensive because everyone steals, or they’re just all closed. Just my thoughts on it.

It also just looks ghetto when everything is locked up like at Walgreens and such. I’m sure you seen the videos. I know the big businesses suck don’t get me wrong on that.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ChadL1te
Stealing increases the price for other customers because they need to increase prices to compensate because businesses can’t afford to take losses.
Yeah i def agree with this and feel bad when I do it because I can afford it and I'm fucking ppl over who cant.

The problem is morals are legit gone in the US and the only way to succeed is to be a bad person, and I cant stand to lose more than my guilty conscious. Not a good excuse but its how it is for me.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and TechnoBoss
and im tyler maher but 6.8 tall, get mogged 82 iq subhuman :feelsuhh:
I'm 121 in and the average in Albania is 94 rank 17 and kosovo is rank 11 at 100 and many people know what I look like so keep copeing

I'm 121 in and the average in Albania is 94 rank 17 and kosovo is rank 11 at 100 and many people know what I look like so keep copeing
Claims 121 iq can’t even spell coping correctly, go rope larpnigga

Nigga I was in a market a few months ago and two middle school girls had got caught shoplifting they asked for their IDs and shit

Nigga I was in a market a few months ago and two middle school girls had got caught shoplifting they asked for their IDs and shit
Cuz first of all they were foids and we all know foids are low iq stupid niggers

Cuz first of all they were foids and we all know foids are low iq stupid niggers
You have any idea why they would get caught? The cashier was saying they had found the blind sports of the cameras too so I am certain it wasn't the cameras.

I stole from a zoo gift shop for my girl, she was actually mirin my low inhib