How to not be a puss while injecting hgh

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
I’ve always been afraid of needles brah I’m planning to inject in stomach how do I get over it

grow a pair faggot

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist, mog_or_be_mogged, aleksander and 2 others
what the fuck are you doing injecting it into your stomach
also if you're scared of a tiny needle poking you HGH is not for you

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, mogstars and Deleted member 39692
what the fuck are you doing injecting it into your stomach
also if you're scared of a tiny needle poking you HGH is not for you
Where do I inject then

grow a pair faggot

Heard some user post about how he couldn’t get the needle in and was getting dizzy shit doesn’t sound good brah

I’ve always been afraid of needles brah I’m planning to inject in stomach how do I get over it
bro why do you think its even sort of smart to take hgh if you cant even bare to inject

just take sarms pussy

Where do I inject then
it's an intramuscular injection
inject it in your asscheek, quad, shoulder
literally anywhere except for where there are vital organs

bro why do you think its even sort of smart to take hgh if you cant even bare to inject

just take sarms pussy
but peptides cope natural is cope and hgh is only way to go

it's an intramuscular injection
inject it in your asscheek, quad, shoulder
literally anywhere except for where there are vital organs
Search up stomach injection it’s a thing brah

Nigger it’s a sub Q injection u barely even feel it. my dumbass fucked it up so bad the first time I bled and it was still not painful whatsoever and nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Nigger it’s a sub Q injection u barely even feel it. my dumbass fucked it up so bad the first time I bled and it was still not painful whatsoever and nothing happened
Where u inject

What if u go too deep
You literally cant ur supposed to put the needle all the way into your belly fat, that’s why u get a 31 gauge insulin syringe not like a 28

You literally cant ur supposed to put the needle all the way into your belly fat, that’s why u get a 31 gauge insulin syringe not like a 28
but I wanted to get a thinner needle so it goes straight in and I feel bothning or am I just a puss

but I wanted to get a thinner needle so it goes straight in and I feel bothning or am I just a puss
Nigga do u know how thin a 31 gauge syringe is? It’s fucking nothing ur just a pussy it’s not gonna get any better than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Nigga do u know how thin a 31 gauge syringe is? It’s fucking nothing ur just a pussy it’s not gonna get any better than that
Ty brah

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Roids is cope

• +1
Reactions: Epola
But what if u slip and shove the needle all the way inside? Will it break thru the muscle
No bro trust me. I inject peptides daily with a 31 gauge 1CC 5/16” syringe and you literally have to put it all the way in so obviously it won’t reach your muscle since it’s not meant for intramuscular injections

No bro trust me. I inject peptides daily with a 31 gauge 1CC 5/16” syringe and you literally have to put it all the way in so obviously it won’t reach your muscle since it’s not meant for intramuscular injections
Ah I see, how long is the needle then?

Ah I see, how long is the needle then?
DE2E939F CC0B 4946 BEFA 8620345CC416

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Yea don’t be scared brah just fuck it and inject nothing to lose srs
Fr also how much height would u gain from like 4 iu of hgh every week (heard that’s a moderate dose)

• +1
Fr also how much height would u gain from like 4 iu of hgh every week (heard that’s a moderate dose)
Nigga every week? Nothing bro you need double that a day or high does peptide combinations AT MINIMUM. And don’t forget an AI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and barettrealrx
Nigga every week? Nothing bro you need double that a day or high does peptide combinations AT MINIMUM. And don’t forget an AI
Fuck I was told misinfo then but how much is a moderate dose

Fuck I was told misinfo then but how much is a moderate dose
That’s like an HRT does like 1 IU a day. Realistically for height anything below 4 IU a day isn’t worth shit and I gotta stress u hop on aromasin/letrozole/arimidex (your pick of the lot).

That’s like an HRT does like 1 IU a day. Realistically for height anything below 4 IU a day isn’t worth shit and I gotta stress u hop on aromasin/letrozole/arimidex (your pick of the lot).
How much can I grow on 4 iu also I may have fucked myself over by telling my mom about hgh on one of my autist rambles jfl

• +1
If price is the cost I’d reccomend mod grf 1 and ghrp2/6 injected two-three times a day at 100mcg or Cjc 1295 dac 2+ mg/week with ghrp 2/6 injected 1-2x per day. Other than hgh and a GHRH + GHRP peptide combo nothing will produce enough igf to be worth shit

• +1
If price is the cost I’d reccomend mod grf 1 and ghrp2/6 injected two-three times a day at 100mcg or Cjc 1295 dac 2+ mg/week with ghrp 2/6 injected 1-2x per day. Other than hgh and a GHRH + GHRP peptide combo nothing will produce enough igf to be worth shit
Got it brah

Actually i don’t really care about price, I have a job at McDonald’s, I’ll just do hgh and Aromasin ig

• +1
How much can I grow on 4 iu also I may have fucked myself over by telling my mom about hgh on one of my autist rambles jfl
It depends but you need to be on 4 IU per day and an aromatise inhibitor for quite a while. Expect around 1.5 inches the first year and maybe another inch in the second if ur 15-16 yrs old rn. Older than that and ur window is probably closed and younger than that you can maybe expect a bit more

It depends but you need to be on 4 IU per day and an aromatise inhibitor for quite a while. Expect around 1.5 inches the first year and maybe another inch in the second if ur 15-16 yrs old rn. Older than that and ur window is probably closed and younger than that you can maybe expect a bit more
I’m 14

hard to tell just how much u will gain from the drugs. Depends on your growth plates current progress, your bodies reaction to the drugs, how long you run the substances etc. chances are you will grow naturally as well, but as for giving an exact estimate of growth it’s impossible to tell. I say for those with only spine plates open, an inch is a good guess.

@Psychophilly babe wake up new irani user

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
1.5 inches added to what u would otherwise naturally grow in that year or just 1.5 inches in that year?
Disregard what I said before, there’s too many factors. My previous estimate is for those who have open plates (albeit a limited amount)

hard to tell just how much u will gain from the drugs. Depends on your growth plates current progress, your bodies reaction to the drugs, how long you run the substances etc. chances are you will grow naturally as well, but as for giving an exact estimate of growth it’s impossible to tell. I say for those with only spine plates open, an inch is a good guess.
My bone age is 14 and I’m 5 7

My bone age is 14 and I’m 5 7
You have great potential, im confident if you start pinning now with an AI you will reach 6’ and probably more. When I was 14.5 I was bone age 16.0 and im 5’9.25 now at 15.9

• +1
You have great potential, im confident if you start pinning now with an AI you will reach 6’ and probably more. When I was 14.5 I was bone age 16.0 and im 5’9.25 now at 15.9
Ah I see imma deliver it to a store and pick it up on the way to work cheers man thank you for the help

• +1
Ah I see imma deliver it to a store and pick it up on the way to work cheers man thank you for the help
Yea ofc gl man dm me if u need anything and lmk how it goes. Remember, make sure everything you get is legit and u use it concurrently for a while. The heightmsxing community needs results from youngins like us

• +1
Sadly I can only understand it verbally, vocally I’m very limited and writing wise I don’t know shit
so u dont live here?

Yea ofc gl man dm me if u need anything and lmk how it goes. Remember, make sure everything you get is legit and u use it concurrently for a while. The heightmsxing community needs results from youngins like us
Yes brah Imma order from qsc

• +1