How to not be a puss while injecting hgh

No I am an amerimutt. I was talking to him about visiting this summer tho, asking if I would slay n shit innit jfl
if ur really chadlite by forum standards u can defo slay
bonus points if u look like a westerner

if ur really chadlite by forum standards u can defo slay
bonus points if u look like a westerner
I’m not chadlite at all jfl I’m on the border of mtn and HTN facially with physique halo but I don’t look like a westerner, typically Iranian pheno. I do come from a rich family tho which I thought would help slay there jfl, also frauding eye color + height might be the move I was thinking

I’m not chadlite at all jfl I’m on the border of mtn and HTN facially with physique halo but I don’t look like a westerner, typically Iranian pheno. I do come from a rich family tho which I thought would help slay there jfl, also frauding eye color + height might be the move I was thinking
if u cant talk farsi its over

I’ve always been afraid of needles brah I’m planning to inject in stomach how do I get over it
lol if your injecting HgH it’s like a 29g needle and your injecting it into fat, you fucking pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
hamza > brett maverick> qoves studio > nero angelo > . org dsicord server > here
wbu
never seen any of them.
i was in .is then lookism for 2 year then here

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
Nigga every week? Nothing bro you need double that a day or high does peptide combinations AT MINIMUM. And don’t forget an AI
AI?? I’m clueless what’s that

I’m honestly still surprised that you can’t get any fucking play ur gl and in an ethnic country so no tax
who? me?

i wish i was kidding

I’m honestly still surprised that you can’t get any fucking play ur gl and in an ethnic country so no tax
my face is just a bit above average but my body is most definitely bottom 10%

i wish i was kidding
nigga that was one time thing. it's not like im chasing them left and right. there was an opportunity and i didn't waste it.

i always had fear of needles but after pinning for like 5 times it just became my lifestyle.

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
my face is just a bit above average but my body is most definitely bottom 10%
U need to gymcel but Ik getting good protein is hard without money too. What’s ur height?

• +1
nigga that was one time thing. it's not like im chasing them left and right. there was an opportunity and i didn't waste it.
was it a boy atleast?

ur dick was pretty nice ngl

• Woah
Check if ur growth plates are open and do a blood test to make sure you dont have any risk for cancer or smth like that

• Love it
  • JFL
teach me the ways of molesting boys
kill bill tarantino GIF

JFL no nigga i aint teaching u shit. cuz its so fucking simple idk what to teach, they are dumb as fuck what else u need.
so u dont know how to molest boys u just got lucky

so u dont know how to molest boys u just got lucky
nigga getting caught or them telling their parents, is GAME OVER. u will get caught, they search ur laptop and see my posts. then they investigate my case and shit gets pretty srs fast

nigga getting caught or them telling their parents, is GAME OVER. u will get caught, they search ur laptop and see my posts. then they investigate my case and shit gets pretty srs fast
paranoid

• Woah
Where u inject
belly fat, triceps, ass or thigh rotate the injection site every day if ur scared of needles grow a pair of balls faggot kys

• Love it