How to not step, but stomp on masculinity soaking in testosterone?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Wear dark, cool sunglasses. Dark enough to conceal your eyes, but cool enough to trigger the mog. You do not want the alphas to think, "Look at this punk trying to look cool." You want them to know with certainty, "The fuck this motherfucker staring at me as if I'm that bitch?"

Toronto International Film Festival What GIF by TIFF

Ugh, those wannabe alphas get their panties in a bunch when they can't see your eyes. From their perspective, you're staring down their paranoid ass. But in reality, you're staring down their faggot ass. With a shred of doubt, he considers that your eyes might not be staring him down. But ugh, unable to see them, he'll probably feel disrespected like he's been chosen to be that bitch on the clock.

Paranoid guys feel threatened by dark sunglasses. They can't see the eyes and assume they're being stared at. These people also feel in danger when a stranger is typing next to them. They might think, Fucking damn feds watching me. Son of bitch googlement won't leave me alone.

Do you know a special group of privileged people who have made sunglasses their symbol? Perhaps, now you understand how this aspect of psychological warfare works. Dark sunglasses stare everyone down. I think it's a pupal thing.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Manletmachine
chad with sunglasses vs incel sub-5 in glasses

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
chad with sunglasses vs incel sub-5 in glasses
It does nothing to a woman. If anything, it lowers your chance of attraction. But paranoid guys feel threatened by them. Esp if you wear a tight tank top too. Ugh.

• Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
ur one strange motherfucker huh