How to organize your journey with the Bullet Journal Method ! [MEGATHREAD]

rexylkmxg

rexylkmxg

did life even started if you are not a chad ?
Introduction :
Hey guy's ! I hope you're doing great in your life. This megathread will talk about a book written by Ryder Caroll named "The Bullet Journal Method". I want to talk about this book because it learned me a very well imagined organization technique ! I will put the more details that i can on this thread but i will recommend you to buy this book (you can find it free also) and read it !

THIS THREAD IS NOT COPE. I'VE BEEN USING THIS TECHNIQUE FOR OVER A YEAR AND IT'S HELPED ME ORGANISE MY DAYS AND INCREASE MY PRODUCTIVITY CONSIDERABLY.
What is a "BuJo" ? (aka. Bullet Journal) :

A Bujo is a technique created/imagined by Ryder Caroll. The point of this Journal is to help you organize your journey and be more productive.
How does it work ?
It's pretty simple.
You will need a notebook (real paper not on pc or smartphone), a pen and that's it.
On the first page, write " Index ". Take like 3-4 pages for your index (3-4 pages is like for i would say maybe 6 months of writing a BuJo, it depends on how much you write etc...). The index is very important because it allows you to find your pages and notes quickly.

Exemple :
INDEX :
P.1-4 : Index
P.5 : Calendar for x months.
P.6 : Calendar for ....
P.7 : Journal - December - #1
P.8 : Journal - December - #2
P.9 : .....etc
IN EVERY NEW PAGE, WRITE THE NUMBER OF THE PAGE BELOW THE PAGE AND THEN WRITE IT ON THE INDEX
Then you have the, as i called it, the big calendar. In the large calendar, you can note down the most important events of the month, e.g. Mom's birthday on December 6th.
It should look like something like this :
Screenshot 2023 12 22 at 183819

You can customise it how you want. You can add or remove how many month you want but having a base of 6 month is what i always do (and you should do it too).

The you have the calendar of the month.
In this page, you will write the name of the month on top of the page then write every day of the month like this :

Screenshot 2023 12 22 at 184359

So, in this page, you will write one thing that like made your day.

Exemple : December 6 - I talked to my crush ! , December 7 - I mogged my P.E teacher :f:

This will allow you to find your ideas / emotions / etc... directly through your page.
You should always write something, even if you did nothing or idk you should always write something.
December 8 - I am alive, Thank God !

So now, take a new page, write it on the index and we are going to see how to make your journal, but firstly you should learn the signs :

¤ : A task for the day
* : A important task for the day
- : A little task that is in a big task
< : You did the task earlier (another day before)
> : You will make the task another day

You can take note of your day. You should just write a simple, short, comprehensive sentence so that when you read it later, 2 3 5 months or even 2 years later, you'll still understand it.
Exemple :
I've tried a new way to get to school, it was cool and i found a very nice looking cafe place that i should try ! <-- not to do.
New way to school was cool. New Cafe Found, should try it. <-- This is good

So now the journal, i will give you an exemple and you will understand :

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
- Ask Mila lesson Science ✓
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends

So "✓" means that the task is done. When the task is like this, it means that it's not useful or you don't do it anymore (if you find that you do a task every day but it doesn't really benefit you, just cross it out and don't mark it again).

So you should start with the journal then write note your notes of the day below.
Exemple :

Bujo :

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends
Note : New way to school was cool. New Cafe Found, should try it. Dreamed about futur life. Etc...

Now, you have all the requirements for starting your BuJo BUT you should read this before starting.

When i started my first BuJo, i was very hyped the first week. I did it very good etc... But the second week i wouldn't want to continue because i was thinking that it was not helping and all... But i give it another try and i write every night my organization for the next journey, nicely and all, and then, maybe 2 month later, i found out that i was enjoying again planning my futur journey and i found out also that i became more productif. I started going to the gym more frequently etc...
So you should not discourage yourself about this, because this WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR LIFE (or should i say, not in the very beginning), the bujo is for a long time use and the result of your effort will come later.

Also a thing that i made was like giving myself challenges every time I didn't do a task out of laziness or didn't complete my BuJo. Things like making 5k step for every task or making something that i am very uncomfortable with.

So guys thats it, i hope you will like this tread and if you have questions, write them down below i will try my best to respond to them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, THEMOGGER, lightskinbengali and 12 others
Girls want a spontaneous bad boy not some nerd who plans his whole life

• +1
Reactions: vyirus, roping3264, bloomercel and 2 others
Girls want a spontaneous bad boy not some nerd who plans his whole life
bro this is for person that search organising his days, you can become more productive, more successful then have girls

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGGER, gribsufer1, Fynasids dk and 4 others
Greatest of all time didn't need no journal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, bloomercel, funkyflamingo and 2 others
how are you OP also nice guide

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and wsada
Introduction :
Hey guy's ! I hope you're doing great in your life. This megathread will talk about a book written by Ryder Caroll named "The Bullet Journal Method". I want to talk about this book because it learned me a very well imagined organization technique ! I will put the more details that i can on this thread but i will recommend you to buy this book (you can find it free also) and read it !

THIS THREAD IS NOT COPE. I'VE BEEN USING THIS TECHNIQUE FOR OVER A YEAR AND IT'S HELPED ME ORGANISE MY DAYS AND INCREASE MY PRODUCTIVITY CONSIDERABLY.

A Bujo is a technique created/imagined by Ryder Caroll. The point of this Journal is to help you organize your journey and be more productive.
How does it work ?
It's pretty simple.
You will need a notebook (real paper not on pc or smartphone), a pen and that's it.
On the first page, write " Index ". Take like 3-4 pages for your index (3-4 pages is like for i would say maybe 6 months of writing a BuJo, it depends on how much you write etc...). The index is very important because it allows you to find your pages and notes quickly.

Exemple :
INDEX :
IN EVERY NEW PAGE, WRITE THE NUMBER OF THE PAGE BELOW THE PAGE AND THEN WRITE IT ON THE INDEX
Then you have the, as i called it, the big calendar. In the large calendar, you can note down the most important events of the month, e.g. Mom's birthday on December 6th.
View attachment 2624840
You can customise it how you want. You can add or remove how many month you want but having a base of 6 month is what i always do (and you should do it too).

In this page, you will write the name of the month on top of the page then write every day of the month like this :

View attachment 2624846

Exemple : December 6 - I talked to my crush ! , December 7 - I mogged my P.E teacher :f:

This will allow you to find your ideas / emotions / etc... directly through your page.
You should always write something, even if you did nothing or idk you should always write something.

So now, take a new page, write it on the index and we are going to see how to make your journal, but firstly you should learn the signs :

You can take note of your day. You should just write a simple, short, comprehensive sentence so that when you read it later, 2 3 5 months or even 2 years later, you'll still understand it.
Exemple :
I've tried a new way to get to school, it was cool and i found a very nice looking cafe place that i should try ! <-- not to do.

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends

So "✓" means that the task is done. When the task is like this, it means that it's not useful or you don't do it anymore (if you find that you do a task every day but it doesn't really benefit you, just cross it out and don't mark it again).

So you should start with the journal then write note your notes of the day below.
Exemple :

Bujo :

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends
Note : New way to school was cool. New Cafe Found, should try it. Dreamed about futur life. Etc...

Now, you have all the requirements for starting your BuJo BUT you should read this before starting.

When i started my first BuJo, i was very hyped the first week. I did it very good etc... But the second week i wouldn't want to continue because i was thinking that it was not helping and all... But i give it another try and i write every night my organization for the next journey, nicely and all, and then, maybe 2 month later, i found out that i was enjoying again planning my futur journey and i found out also that i became more productif. I started going to the gym more frequently etc...
So you should not discourage yourself about this, because this WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR LIFE (or should i say, not in the very beginning), the bujo is for a long time use and the result of your effort will come later.

Also a thing that i made was like giving myself challenges every time I didn't do a task out of laziness or didn't complete my BuJo. Things like making 5k step for every task or making something that i am very uncomfortable with.

So guys thats it, i hope you will like this tread and if you have questions, write them down below i will try my best to respond to them.
Looks like a useful thread.
I heard of something like this.

how are you OP also nice guide
nah my first guide was very shitty i think that one day i will do like a very nice thing well organised with like very good instructions. But thanks bro i thank you a lot for supporting my work :chad:

• +1
Reactions: News
bro this is for person that search organising his days, you can become more productive, more successful then have girls
yeah its a good thread

• +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg
Looks like a useful thread.
I heard of something like this.
Yeah personally i really liked this book. It was also liked by the creator of the book "Deep Work"

Good thred op

Introduction :

How does it work ?
It's pretty simple.

Exemple :
INDEX :
View attachment 2624840

View attachment 2624846

Exemple :

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends

Exemple :

Bujo :

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends

good thread man

Good thread OP, you have a good future ahead of you if you escape the forum on time

• +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg
Introduction :

How does it work ?
It's pretty simple.

Exemple :
INDEX :
View attachment 2624840

View attachment 2624846

Exemple :

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends

Exemple :

Bujo :

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends

Too complicated + badly explained +1 for effort tho

Too complicated + badly explained +1 for effort tho
Np bro, can you explain why its badly explained ? And no its nos complicated at all you just need to really do it

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
imma try this. thanks op <3

Good thread OP, you have a good future ahead of you if you escape the forum on time
lmaooo thank you but yeah i think i should escape the forum too lmao

Np bro, can you explain why its badly explained ? And no its nos complicated at all you just need to really do it
Yep

Exemple :
INDEX :
Wtf is "index", whats it supposed to contain, whats its purpose and function in the thing, also if ur trying to finish precise goals why write a bullet journal for 6 months (Im assuming productivity is meant to do something asap) I understand that its a long term thing and I assume it's cool however the beginning part is unclear and also im assuming this isn't for a particular set of goals or goal but for your life in general, I will probably try it cuz shit like outlook or timetree is just retarded no matter how good they design the app.

Introduction :

How does it work ?
It's pretty simple.

Exemple :
INDEX :
View attachment 2624840

View attachment 2624846

Exemple :

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends

Exemple :

Bujo :

¤ Duolingo lesson ✓
* Sport
- Cardio 45min
¤ Take dog out ✓
* Make homework
< Buy Mom Gift Bd ✓
> Read Book
¤ Party Friends