how to push myself harder at the gym?

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
idk what happened to me these weeks. i can barely push myself anymore but I did it all the time before. i think its cuz im tired all the time

@goat2x @Mohamad @nastynas

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7079, xdxdxnice1 and 5 others
i get this feeling to
when im doing biceps curls i look at the mirror and i realise that im not Chico lachowski
i immediately leave the gym its over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 7079, middayshowers and 17 others
i get this feeling to
when im doing biceps curls i look at the mirror and i realise that im not Chico lachowski
fr ?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
you should look at the bigger built people around you

it will really motivate you to keep pushing yourself

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
i get this feeling to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Rasputin, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
you should look at the bigger built people around you

it will really motivate you to keep pushing yourself
fuck you

you roasted me in the last thread now u try to help me u backstabbing fagot. no loyalty

• +1
  • +1
fuck you

you roasted me in the last thread now u try to help me u backstabbing fagot. no loyalty
how did i roast you?

i posted a random video, you insulted me, and then i said "Hi"

• +1
Take creatine. It increases endurance about 15-17%.

• +1
Take creatine. It increases endurance about 15-17%.
Nah fuck that cretin shit

I took it last year I was dead for 3 weeks. i had nausea everyday all i did was LDAR on my bed

Nah fuck that cretin shit

I took it last year I was dead for 3 weeks. i had nausea everyday all i did was LDAR on my bed
Then just rope lol. It's pretty clear your genes are not worth passing if you can't take fucking creatine jfl.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: godlikesz and Deleted member 5912
Then just rope lol. It's pretty clear your genes are not worth passing if you can't take fucking creatine jfl.
Yet i am bigger than you retard, and i would beat u to death IRL

Yet i am bigger than you retard, and i would beat u to death IRL
You think just cause you're 6'1" you're bigger than me? Try 6'3" manlet, blow off.

You think just cause you're 6'1" you're bigger than me? Try 6'3" manlet, blow off.
i will turn that 6'3 to 6 feet under for u, fuck outta here

Fuckin retarded ass new idiot thinks he is the boss

@looktheorist where did u go u son of a whore

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and brainded
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout and lifestyle21873
@looktheorist where did u go u son of a whore
nigger stop blowing up my notifications with your meaningless empty threats. Get off the forum and fulfill your dream; fuck a white 600 lbs woman.

nigger stop blowing up my notifications with your meaningless empty threats. Get off the forum and fulfill your dream; fuck a white 600 lbs woman.
ill show u an empty threat if u drop ur address ill swear to god i will stand outside ur house

• JFL
The real legit supplement is beta alanine if you wanna go harder. It replaces the burning sensation with a dull feeling, shit literally takes the pain away of lifting so you can go harder

• +1
The real legit supplement is beta alanine if you wanna go harder. It replaces the burning sensation with a dull feeling, shit literally takes the pain away of lifting so you can go harder
thx bro any side effects? does it work fr

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
thx bro any side effects? does it work fr
Yes it works I swear by it. It just makes you tingly and itchy when you use it but you stop noticing it eventually

• +1
Bloats your face. Not worth the extra rep or two you can get out of it

the bloating is exaggerated bro science
drink lots of water when on creatine, i take it with protein whey and i've definitely noticed increased endurance and stamina after 2 weeks. Creatine has done miracles for my recovery since i run 3 miles almost every day

• +1
Yes it works I swear by it. It just makes you tingly and itchy when you use it but you stop noticing it eventually
aLright ill look into it

i take 200mg caffeine pill

• +1
ill show u an empty threat if u drop ur address ill swear to god i will stand outside ur house

R. Dr. Francisco Tomás de Carvalho, 519 - Vila Andrade São Paulo - SP 05662-030 Brasil

I'll be waiting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
R. Dr. Francisco Tomás de Carvalho, 519 - Vila Andrade São Paulo - SP 05662-030 Brasil

I'll be waiting.
Jfl this guy is living in a favela. Go fix ur internet before u talk to me

• JFL
well tbh bro no shade to you but most guys don't actually push enough, but assuming you are right what i would suggest is :

take a week of deload by taking down volume around %30 to %50 per exercise while keeping intensity (how heavy you lift or how close to muscle failure you push in every set) same.

so you would take one or two sets off every exercise or just decrease reps you do per set in ranges i just wrote.

other than that a post workout shake consisting of carbs and protein would really increase recovery by shutting down cortisol production.

1x bw in kgs of protein, 0.5x of carbs is a good starting point but you can play with amount of carbs on factors such as :

1. how lean you are
2. how your insulin sensitivity is which also correlates with being lean
3. amount of reps in a workout or type of workout, working legs will require more carbs compared to arms or working hypertrophy will require more carbs as opposed to strength training

also if you need to eat carbs after training again go for low glycemic index carbs to keep blood sugar levels more stabilized and they are more filling, which also will increase serotonin levels and allow you to sleep easier at night which is most important for recovery, sleep sleep sleep. no amount of supplements and bullshit is better than a deep 8 hours of sleep.

• Love it
well tbh bro no shade to you but most guys don't actually push enough, but assuming you are right what i would suggest is :

take a week of deload by taking down volume around %30 to %50 per exercise while keeping intensity (how heavy you lift or how close to muscle failure you push in every set) same.

so you would take one or two sets off every exercise or just decrease reps you do per set in ranges i just wrote.

other than that a post workout shake consisting of carbs and protein would really increase recovery but shutting down cortisol production asap.

1x bw in kgs of protein, 0.5x of carbs is a good starting point but you can play with amount of carbs on factors such as :

1. how lean you are
2. how your insulin sensitivity is which also correlates with being lean
3. amount of reps in a workout or type of workout, working legs will require more carbs compared to arms or working hypertrophy will require more carbs as opposed to strength training

also if you need to eat carbs after training again go for low glycemic index carbs to keep blood sugar levels more stabilized and they are more filling, which also will increase serotonin levels and allow you to sleep easier at night which is most important for recovery, sleep sleep sleep. no amount of supplements and bullshit is better than a deep 8 hours of sleep.
Damn bro thanks I rlly gotta sleep more tbh I think thats fucking me up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and nastynas
Damn bro thanks I rlly gotta sleep more tbh I think thats fucking me up
yeah like i said sleep is the best recovery tool we have and nothing will change that unless some crazy scientific shit pops up

at least 6 ideally 8 10 hours of sleep or rope tbh

if you are not recovering from workouts the work you put in is basically almost useless

• +1
yeah like i said sleep is the best recovery tool we have and nothing will change that unless some crazy scientific shit pops up

at least 6 ideally 8 10 hours of sleep or rope tbh

if you are not recovering from workouts the work you put in is basically almost useless
Does it matter what time i go to sleep

if i go to sleep at 3am and wake up at 12 is it bad ?

Does it matter what time i go to sleep

if i go to sleep at 3am and wake up at 12 is it bad ?
im not really sure bet afair more you sleep in dark better it is, light was effecting amount of GH you produce in sleep or something like that.

I mean just think outside of lifting daytime sleeping is never fulfilling as a good nighttime sleep at least how it is for me I always wake up tired from daytime sleeping

• Love it
im not really sure bet afair more you sleep in dark better it is, light was effecting amount of GH you produce in sleep or something like that.

I mean just think outside of lifting daytime sleeping is never fulfilling as a good nighttime sleep at least how it is for me I always wake up tired from daytime sleeping
Mirin high iq bro

Ahahhahaha bro i love NBA memes
on god i love his music but that nigga is definitely at least somewhat retarded mentally handicapped or got some screws loose that's fasho

on god i love his music but that nigga is definitely at least somewhat retarded mentally handicapped or got some screws loose that's fasho
We all are🤣🤣🤣🤣 he talks like a kid too

• +1
50mg DMAA + 3 scoops of generic preworkout..
Ur welcome. And if that dosent work.. try cocaine.

• +1
the bloating is exaggerated bro science
drink lots of water when on creatine, i take it with protein whey and i've definitely noticed increased endurance and stamina after 2 weeks. Creatine has done miracles for my recovery since i run 3 miles almost every day
“The bloating is exaggerated, what you have to do is drink even MORE water” jfl

Get a record of what you do and try to improve next week, if you plateau then take a week break.