How to reduce swelling and brusing post-op?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Surgeon said the result will be amazing in two week-three weeks. How can I get rid of swelling and bruising fast? My school starts in late August and gonna see loved ones in 2-3 weeks. I have thin skin. Anything else?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
bromelain and arnica

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
He should have given you bromelain, arnica, vitamin c, vitamin k. Take those and eat very high protein clean diet. No sugar, no inflammatory foods like vegetable oils or trans fats.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
He should have given you bromelain, arnica, vitamin c, vitamin k. Take those and eat very high protein clean diet. No sugar, no inflammatory foods like vegetable oils or trans fats.
I have arnica

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
I have arnica
Yeah take that and eat lots of lean protein + vegetables. And don't exercise for now, stay indoors in a cool room away from the sun.

Does the implant was able to raise up the lower eyelid?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Lorsss
Surgeon said the result will be amazing in two week-three weeks. How can I get rid of swelling and bruising fast? My school starts in late August and gonna see loved ones in 2-3 weeks. I have thin skin. Anything else?
did yiu have a canthoplasty?????

arnica
very hight protein diet
lot of water intake
no salt

Yeah take that and eat lots of lean protein + vegetables. And don't exercise for now, stay indoors in a cool room away from the sun.
how long did you not excersise for after ur rhino?

at least 6 weeks after a rhino

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Icing the area in the first few days. Hot compresses may or may not help after that. Keep your head elevated when you sleep. Try to move around a bit to increase blood flow (but not too much soon after surgery - your body needs rest too). Bromelain / arnica as has been mentioned.

OP is a faggot.

Put your surgeon semen on the applied area