How to rewardmaxx and break the muzzie meta [no point in abstaining from sin, brootal blackpill!]

it also poses another problem.

We have no idea how the Qur'an reached us . The idea that it was compiled by abu bakr, then canonised by Uthman, then by al Hajjaj...
all this knowledge comes from hadiths. Which I just rejected wholesale due to dating and internal consistency concerns :feelskek:

This problem is one that keeps appearing in every religion I've interacted with. Its the most basic problem but nobody can seem to prove their scripture is reliably preserved. Including hindus and christians.

I think, if God revealed a religion in the past in the form of scripture and intended for future generations to believe, then he would have made sure its preservation is both perfect and provable because nobody can be expected to believe a text he is not even sure is uncorrupted.

Claims that the Qur’aan has been distorted

• +1
Reactions: muslim.
After listening to many khutbahs and happening upon hadith and sayings from the Quran I've realized all this intricate bullshit coping can legitimately be cheated in a way as to give you maximum theoretical reward with very low effort. Legit most Muslims don't even need to practice the religion properly if they follow this guide. And inb4 the muzzies come in questioning it:

You have to legitimately believe it, you can't just hack these beliefs and expect to be rewarded for it!

True, however I am willing to bet the majority of muzzie sinners still have fear of Allah in their hearts and, if they did this, would legitimately be doing it out of fear of punishment thus making it all valid. For murtads like @Zer0/∞, once they get old and more schizo they will likely begin to have true fear of Allah and death again.

Anyways, here's what you need to do:

Recite sandnigger chants 100x a day to wipe away ALL your sins

Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Whoever says, 'Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,' one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.

Das rite, incels, you can make yourself virtually as pious and noble as a studycelling wageslave Wahhabi-worshipping shitskin currycel in the eyes of Allah no matter how much of a sinner you are by reciting an Arabic chant one hundred times a day. ALL your sins, legit insane cheat code. You can be a low inhib Chaddam slaying 100 German HTBs a week, snorting coke, swearing, partying, getting smashed, shanking niggers on the street for disrespecting you and leaving them out to bleed while laughing, and STILL be accepted into Jannat for doing this! All the while @TRUE_CEL gets thrown into Jahannam for cooming too much and not praying due to his inceldom-caused depression! Giga lifefuel!

Fasting on a specific day can literally wipe away your sins for both the past year and the UPCOMING year! Gigakekfuel!

Abu Qatadah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, was asked about fasting the day of Arafat and he said, “It will expiate the sins of the previous and upcoming years.” Then, the Prophet was asked about fasting the day of Ashura and he said, “It will expiate the sins of the past year.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1162

This means you can literally get prepared to sin and do whatever the fuck you want by praying for a few days during summer. Video game type shit tbh, literal temp invincibility powerup. This acts as an extra failsafe if for some reason you are too retarded to recite a few Arabic words 100x a dah. :lul: :lul:

Thank God for providing you the means to bloatmaxx, insanely broken meta!

The Prophet once said: He who has taken food and says at the end:
االْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا وَرَزَقَنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلاَ قُوَّةٍ Alhamdu lillahi-lladhee at 'amani haadha, wa razaqneehi min ghairi hawli minnee wa laa quwwah - All praise is due to Allah Who has given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any power- all his past sins will be forgiven. [At-Tirmidhee]

This is even more brutally blackpilling than the previous 2 glitches tbh, any sinning Chaddam who's spent a long day fucking blonde Stacylites brutally and drinking out with his friends can order a nice 5 star filling meal, and instantly wipe out every sin and transgression against Allah he's committed by saying a prayer in thanks! And most of these retards are too low IQ to legitimately question their religion, so it's all done sincerely enough for Allah to grant them their wish! Hell, you can be a hoejabi whore getting stretched out by white Chad and Tyrone every day and do the same thing! What is even the fucking point of being a good high inhib cuck currycel muzzie praying 5x a day, fasting for a month, and abstaining from incel copes if the same amount of reward can be accomplished by doing basically fucking nothing? It was over long before it could begin!
D320919D C732 48D1 9549 E540BFD008A0

its a pretty obvious problem with most hadiths. Dating, that is.
Idk how so many people just gloss over it. Read this Sahih comedy with me:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
"al Dajjal is blind in his left eye"
Sahih Muslim 2934a

Allah's Messenger said:
" Ad- Dajjal is blind in the right eye"
Sahih Bukhari 7407

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
"Dajjal is blind of one eye"
Sahih Muslim 2933c

behold the Power of Muh rigorous Science of hadith :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:lul: :lul:
So what, it just represents different narrations?

Out of curiousity, are you an ex-muslim? Also critiquing a religion as a layman is retarded.

• +1
I just said that 100 times lfg

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
They contradict each other retard.
You didn't debunk anything JFL, they're just different narrations.

"mUh dEbUnked", actually study the religion before whipping out any random hadith.

• +1
You didn't debunk anything JFL, they're just different narrations.

"mUh dEbUnked", actually study the religion before whipping out any random hadith.
I have forgotten more Islam than you will ever know kid. Either respond to the contradiction or stfu. You are trapped and shaking BOY.
:Comfy:

Laymen trying to disprove something is honestly so funny

• +1
I have forgotten more Islam than you will ever know kid. Either respond to the contradiction or stfu. You are trapped and shaking BOY.
:Comfy:
Yes you know how to bring up different narrations and describe them as "contradicatory", you are just a layman.

• +1
Yes you know how to bring up different narrations and describe them as "contradicatory", you are just a layman.
They are contradictory. You can't have all three statements be true at the same time. How can your IQ be this low? :lul: :lul:

also stfu with this "layman" talk. You sound like a retarded salafi who crawled out of dawahman's beard for the first time in his life.
MusWojak1

They are contradictory. You can't have all three statements be true at the same time. How can your IQ be this low? :lul: :lul:

also stfu with this "layman" talk. You sound like a retarded salafi who crawled out of dawahman's beard for the first time in his life.
View attachment 2513535
- Different narrations

Regarding 'Salafis':
While it is okay to call yourself a "salafi", it's essential to understand that it's not obligatory. As scholars have pointed out, anyone who follows the way of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) belongs to the salaf as-saalih. This is true even if others label him differently. Conversely, anyone who deviates from the Sunnah is an innovator, even if he identifies as a Salafi. Thus, the primary standard (أصل) is Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah. (Relevant) There is also this unusual emphasis among laypeople on another identification known as "Athari". (Read) Such peculiar focus on these identifications has led many to overlook the term Ahlus-Sunnah. This gives the erroneous impression that anyone who follows the Ash'ari sect is legitimate, similar to how the Madkhali sect falsely claims to be upon "Salafiyyah".

Frankly, you sound like you have no knowledge on the religion of Islam but would like to propel your ignorance to others. It amazes me how the idiots believe that they are knowledgeable yet those who are keen to study realise how little they know. You can also continue to use your use of foul-language and projecting to cope :lul:

And Allah knows best.

• +1