bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
GIve tips for a fulltime college student

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Bozoogway
unironically, start selling drugs

You're in college, people really like adderall, lsd, shrooms. Buy it on the dark net, or grow them, or make fake adderall with dmaa and make bank

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, kebab and Bozoogway
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bradpittshairline and kebab
internships? Bursaries?

Saving $

cook own food
take the bus
walk
recycle water bottles

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
don’t drive or get a car

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: traveler
GIve tips for a fulltime college student
get a part time on campus job if you don’t already have one, and monetize a skill you have that not a lot of people have, for example i’m gonna start doing mobile mechanic shit because i can work on cars, you can become a PT if you have a good physique or proof you know how to lift, you can do some handyman work, download an app called nextdoor and offer to help move, mow lawns, wash cars, etc.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Lol, he wants to "save" money, not to make it, saving is a different thing, it's mostly by cutting down your expenses.

• Woah
if you want to use it for something and live in the USA, the government legally has to give you 8k in loans every year if you ask for it

• Woah
get a part time job and save the money in teh bank.

• +1
Part time job bro most straightforward and easy way

• +1
go online to look for what products are produced by jew companies, then either steal directly from the logistics company when they are transporting the product or steal by not scanning it at self checkout. i've left probably 200 ben and jerry's large icecream tubs in the sun and for the homeless. i don't usually eat it because too much sugar, but sometimes i will eat half a tub then toss the rest to the ground. you just have to start getting creative on how to shut off transfer of wealth from you to jews

• Love it
go online to look for what products are produced by jew companies, then either steal directly from the logistics company when they are transporting the product or steal by not scanning it at self checkout. i've left probably 200 ben and jerry's large icecream tubs in the sun and for the homeless. i don't usually eat it because too much sugar, but sometimes i will eat half a tub then toss the rest to the ground. you just have to start getting creative on how to shut off transfer of wealth from you to jews
U naughty boy