Should I take a year off college to start a business?

butterworld

butterworld

Mistral
Title basically, is it worth taking a year off of college to work for a year to fund my business idea?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and User28823
You're not Andrew tate bruv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Teddo23 and User28823
You're not Andrew tate bruv.
Jfl if you think I’m doing dropshipping or any retarded shit. I actually have an interesting product, but it would require money and time…..

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, midlatinocel and FBl
if your parents are okay with housing and feeding you then yes do it

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Title basically, is it worth taking a year off of college to work for a year to fund my business idea?
Show the idea to some professionals in this field and based off their reaction to it, then do it or don't. Whatever your product idea is patent it and show some people, I doubt it's hard to reach out to professionals in the field.

• +1
no, u can do both

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Shkreliii
do you even have a plan for the bussiness

• +1
do you even have a plan for the bussiness
I have a rough schematic of the product, and the means of creating a prototype. The thing is… I’m broke and it’s going to be a hardware product not plastic chinese shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead
no, u can do both
Balancing out an engineering degree and doing a business seems slightly above my pay grade. And plus I would be surrounded by jbs idk if my ape brain could focus on all of those factors.

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead
I have a rough schematic of the product, and the means of creating a prototype. The thing is… I’m broke and it’s going to be a hardware product not plastic chinese shit.
Can you tell me about it? Its basement dreams to create and sell it, patent it, create prototype, and try to sell it, on amazon or something

Give me the details in dm