Full-Time Chodemaxxer
IMG 8707
IMG 8706

“WORKOUT HARD!!!” :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Azr616, GetShrekt, PseudoMaxxer and 23 others
You can be the most gymcelled guy in the club, at 5’11, with a chadlite face and still get NOTHING

And these Redditors are trying to gaslight this abomination into gymcelling thinking it’s gonna make an ounce of difference in his pathetic life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, PseudoMaxxer, thereallegend and 17 others
@MoggerGaston
@6ft4

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I did some squats yesterday

he needs to inject asap

44 still in college
sounds like story of @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niksy, zharupodrugu and Pikabro
He needs the rope

The real solution is suicide

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and Deleted member 51465
You can be the most gymcelled guy in the club, at 5’11, with a chadlite face and still get NOTHING
Maybe it's because you're a UKcel. All the low class whores want ogre violent roadman RTT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Pikabro
expected a maher at the end though

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616 and BigLooks22
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 6′2 still over, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
It’s too late

He should get a job in middle management, bloat up as much as possible and NTRmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Nick.Harte

And these Redditors are trying to gaslight this abomination into gymcelling thinking it’s gonna make an ounce of difference in his pathetic life
i think you talk from experience? not necessarily your experience though

This man should’ve killed himself long ago. The ship has already sunk and there’s no coming back from his situation. No remontada for you grandpa.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kamui and 6′2 still over
It's already over if you take advice from reddit

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
44 never had a gf??? okay something is seriously wrong with this guy and it's something other than his poor looks. 44 is older than my parents if you are unironically a 40+ year old virgin something went giga fucked in your life
Did you not see his picture?

This man should’ve killed himself long ago. The ship has already sunk and there’s no coming back from his situation. No remontada for you grandpa.
Niggas like this have no room for self improvement, just call it a day and press the reset button on life and see what you reincarnate as

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
putting wires in my face solved more problems in my life than a decade of special ED did.

The coping is insane 😭😭😭
@Makeyousit

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
putting wires in my face solved more problems in my life than a decade of special ED did.
Can you elaborate on this or link a thread about your process

The coping is insane 😭😭😭
@Makeyousit
If only you knew lmao

• +1
Reactions: infini
Another coper

IMG 8729

• JFL
Reactions: Hirekdr
"Don't ever get up!, anything is possible I'm telling you guys"

special ED?

Last edited:
Oh, our inbuilt instinct to live is quite the double-edged sword, isn't it? It makes us avoid and dread the eternal damnation that death gives us, yet makes some people live long miserable lives.

I hope that this dude somehow finds the happiness he so desperately seeks, but judging from his age, appearance and situation, i don't think it is possible anymore.