HOW TO SPORTSMAXX

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2025
Sports are the modern day way of masculinity, if you suck at sports its a major failo and being that "athlete" at school will make foids droool over u\\

In all sports there are fundamentals, DO THEM until you never mess up so like 1/50 or 1/100 times you do a certain fundamental you mess up or somethingg

but DONT AND I REPEAT DONT do those "fancy moves" or whatever, they will curve your neuroplasticity and make you develop unnecessary bad habits that will ruin your game

and also watch professionals play their sports, observe how they juke, or pass, or accomplish their goal.

BUT DONT AND I REPEAT DONT WATCH FUCKING HIGHLIGHTS THEN THINK THAT THEM DOING A CERTAIN MOVE MADE THEM ACCOMPLISH THEIR GOAL

most proffessional athletes when playing in a game never. do anything fancy or etc, they play think, this isnt streetball. also most of them think differently when playing compared to the average normie

also take alot of nootropic supplements to increase neuroplasticity

and dont listen to professional athletes masterclasses where the athlete tells you what he does to succeed. They 100% of the time dont follow the advice they tell you and 100% gatekeep

im going to into basketball now since in the usa basketball will 100% make foids droool over u and increase your status if youre good at it.

to be insanely good at basketball just practise fundamentals until they are perfect and you NEVER MESS UP AT ALL, also learn to not do normal layups since you most likely wont be 6"6 with a 7 foot wingspan and 40 inch vert. also always watch short nba player highlights and see how they make points

about long range shooting... im still working on finding out the golden method itll probably take some time though

also after you perfect fundamentals always practise advanced layups, post-up moves, etc and always think to yourself about the moves you are practising and think about potentially using in a real game, "would this move work on a 7 foot center?"

dribbling is not that hard either. just learn how to use momentum and hesitations to create space (ONLY WORK ON THIS AFTER PERFECTING FUNDAMENTALS)

another thing to work on after you drastically improve your long range shooting is to learn and study the court. maybe get someone to stand in front of you or get something to block your view of the net and try to make the bucket so that if you one day get potentially mismatched with a 6"5+ guard or forward you can still swish without having to look at the bucket. also it will make shooting much easier.

thats it, if any high iq sportcels want to argue or etc please do ahahahahahahahahahhhhahahahah

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and jagmogs1000
You're going to get the life mogged out of you if you play basketball

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Useless if your an adult.

You're going to get the life mogged out of you if you play basketball
not true if you humiliate all the 6"5+ bbc tyrones.

all the foids will want you more since youre better and got more status. also be atleast 6"2

lil bro dnrd my mom is a G and forced me to play basketball in 3rd grade thank god for that i made most of my good friends through that and the sports halo in school is real i’m gonna play again this year too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Rowing is the best sport!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and jagmogs1000
if you didn’t start in early middle school it’s over trying to play a sport that matters (football americano and basketball)

if you didn’t start in early middle school it’s over trying to play a sport that matters (football americano and basketball)
not true, all you need is to have high neuroplasicity and learn the sport correctly without developing bad habits

Genuinely high IQ advice

tell me you're a british chav without telling me
JFl if you think chavs can afford rowing. Full of privately educated tories in this sport.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
not true, all you need is to have high neuroplasicity and learn the sport correctly without developing bad habits
this how i know your weird ass doesn’t play any of the big 3 sports

JFl if you think chavs can afford rowing. Full of privately educated tories in this sport.
my bad

i thought chav meant chauvinist, not that that's much better

i shall go with posh prissy

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
this how i know your weird ass doesn’t play any of the big 3 sports
bro I play soccer, but I got this info from asking lots of d1 basketball players

my bad

i thought chav meant chauvinist, not that that's much better

i shall go with posh prissy
Oh, it's definitely quite chauvinistic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Any tips for football? ⚽