How to Starve

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
I keep getting offered food, when I don't eat, my family get's worried that I'm anorexic, I don't want to eat anymore' O' I just want to be lean.

210 Lbs I need to get to 160Lbs

Any 160lbs users here tell me your eating habits and don't say "muh metabolism" I have one too and it's not all that it seems, you niggas starve just admit it.

Any 200Lbscels that are now 160 lean tell me what you did, please.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and strawberrymushroom
you’ll just binge. it’s so funny seeing greys constantly try starvation. you don’t have the will lol

• +1
Reactions: User28823
you’ll just binge. it’s so funny seeing greys constantly try starvation. you don’t have the will lol
Lilth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and lilith
Familycel problems but they are probably right since losing weight too fast will 100% give u nasal labial folds

Ur face will not adapt too the fast loss of fat and you’ll look older

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Just tell ur family ur Muslim doing Ramadan
actually might work, a lot of non muslim kids at my school do it for some reason.

Probably just sounds exciting to do something new and fresh for a month

I keep getting offered food, when I don't eat, my family get's worried that I'm anorexic, I don't want to eat anymore' O' I just want to be lean.

Any 160lbs users here tell me your eating habits and don't say "muh metabolism" I have one too and it's not all that it seems, you niggas starve just admit it.

I starved my way down to 175 pounds. I was losing 4 lbs a week. Now I've gained it all back and I'm 220 pounds. There's a successful story for you...

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BrahminBoss
Big help for me was just walking more even if I'm in my house pacing in my room. For example instead of sitting down and watching a video id pace up and down. Sounds autistic but it works and walking doesn't spike your hunger like hard exercise does.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Axii and FaceAboveAll
I barely eat cuz I forget. Idk how hard starving could be

I starved my way down to 175 pounds. I was losing 4 lbs a week. Now I've gained it all back and I'm 220 pounds. There's a successful story for you...
T3 or death

i just have a small appetite

if u wanna reduce ur appetite pop stimulants or ozempic

How tf r u 210

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom

So the issue is you can’t put down the fork or you don’t wanna worry ur parents ?

So the issue is you can’t put down the fork or you don’t wanna worry ur parents ?
Both, I can stop easily but my parents just keep bringing the plate

I assume they only really bring it up at dinner time right ? If so maybe eating less during breakfast and more at dinner would help and then just come up with some excuse like” oh when I eat less in the morning I’m not as lethargic haha” or something like that

Just show them pictures of Chico and o pry and explain that their ur idols and u want to look like them