HOW TO STOP BEING A SCARED SOYBOY CUCK?

testicularatrophy

testicularatrophy

GODFISTSUICIDE
I want to start making 2 hours eye contact with random people, not be scared to start fights, stop being overly nice, and stop fucking smiling all the time like a faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 20370, MonoTBB and 3 others
I want to start making 2 hours eye contact with random people, not be scared to start fights, stop being overly nice, and stop fucking smiling all the time like a faggot.
Gotta be 6’4 minimum, have good frame, deep voice and a good body to do this.

You need a lot of positive reinforcements to do this. You ain’t gonna confident like that son. If you try to act confident and shit, you’ll be out into your place

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Niksy, testicularatrophy and 1 other person
over if u have to ask this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Nick.Harte
Why would you want to fight, retard? Being nice and smiling is normal in a civilized society and is actually NT. Just put a bullet to your empty head if you think women are attracted to autistic non-nt aggressive monkeys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, fuxkdakikez and Nick.Harte
Inject steroids, take dht derivative pills like proviron, and pop a shit ton of aromatize inhibitors to nuke estrogen (faggot and Jewish hormone)

Why would you want to fight, retard? Being nice and smiling is normal in a civilized society and is actually NT. Just put a bullet to your empty head if you think women are attracted to autistic non-nt aggressive monkeys.
women are attracted to angry dark triad psycopaths

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Nick.Harte
Start smoking crack and have a nihilistic outlook on life, as a former soy cuck myself tells you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: testicularatrophy and Deleted member 27066
Start smoking crack and have a nihilistic outlook on life, as a former soy cuck myself tells you.
Nihilism doesn't exist when somebody pulls a gun

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066