shizuku11111

sports bettor
you cant. mentalcel doesnt exist

How bad is it? If you’re in the spectrum consider it a lost case

If you just shy the only solution is becoming handsome trough looksmaxxing
can u use simpler words

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, IMOGYOU and incelmogger
Mental illness isn’t curable you can only manage the symptoms through meds, diet and lifestyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki and ominion
Mental illness isn’t curable you can only manage the symptoms through meds, diet and lifestyle
is it really mental illness if im just shy and scared what others will think and fear of being rejected

is it really mental illness if im just shy and scared what others will think and fear of being rejected
You’re a dumb mofo of course it is. You really need people to dumb down everything so you understand. You are autistic, and your shyness comes from your ugly face and short height. There’s your answer

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
:feelswhy:, i also have anxiety, especially in crowded places. i get over it if i start talking to people just a matter of time

Just do drugs baka
I'm more of a meth and cocaine kinda guy, buy hookers and sniff cocaine off a hookers asscrack. Lowers inhib so it makes you less of whatever you're babbling about

Just do drugs baka
I'm more of a meth and cocaine kinda guy, buy hookers and sniff cocaine off a hookers asscrack. Lowers inhib so it makes you less of whatever you're babbling about
Lower cortisol, be more active and leave basement