How big of a falio is it looking 25 at 20 uf you want to date within the 18-20 range

depends where and who you wanna date

if it's balkans than you're ok

if it's US and u wanna date kpop anime obsessed girl, for example, that could be a failo to some extant

depends where and who you wanna date

if it's balkans than you're ok

if it's US and u wanna date kpop anime obsessed girl, for example, that could be a failo to some extant
I'm in na Canada rn but can being a 6"6 htn make up for it most of my slays are older than me

entirely depends on why you look older, do you look older due to frame/bones or do you look older because of shit hairline and bad collogen

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
entirely depends on why you look older, do you look older due to frame/bones or do you look older because of shit hairline and bad collogen
Do too much bones make someone look 40?

Its good but why u look 5 years older?

if ur high PSL it's a halo, if ur low PSL it's a falio

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
How did you come to the conclusion you look 25? Your own cope or did you interview 100 unbiased strangers?

Yeah people irl are trying to be nice to you.
No it's first impression to lol I don't look older than 25 for sure I still get girls calling me cute on omegle

No it's first impression to lol I don't look older than 25 for sure I still get girls calling me cute on omegle
I also get told by random normies In bar setting that I look about 25. I'm 30. It's not true though. What they actually mean is that I've aged well compared to average 30 year olds whose faces are melting.

It's mostly not a failo