How to succeed with ADHD?

D

Deleted member 5304

Iron
So I have this Jewish Mental Illness thanks to probably growing up with technology and social media and I can't do basic things like study or read.

Should I take medicines? They seem fucking weird and I don't want to get addicted to Concerta or things like that, no sir. I'm fucking tired of having the concentration capacity of a guy with Down Syndrome.

tenor.gif

Concerta is not that bad. Know a becky who went from failing year 10 to getting into law school and achieving 97 percentile results via using it.

So I have this Jewish Mental Illness thanks to probably growing up with technology and social media and I can't do basic things like study or read.

Should I take medicines? They seem fucking weird and I don't want to get addicted to Concerta or things like that, no sir. I'm fucking tired of having the concentration capacity of a guy with Down Syndrome.

tenor.gif

ADHD is the best lol

ADHD Doesn’t hinder you in any aspect just education wise which is completely useless in today’s age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
hop on fin ASAP

twitchstreamer maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 5145
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
ADHD Doesn’t hinder you in any aspect just education wise which is completely useless in today’s age
Without a top tier business degree, you are pretty fucked to ever get a good carreer going.

Concerta is not that bad. Know a becky who went from failing year 10 to getting into law school and achieving 97 percentile results via using it.
Fuck, I used Concerta for a month even in the highest dosages and it didn't work for me.