How to take away a jb's virginity?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I am literally dying internally knowing jb after jb are being deflowered while I rot not having that mogger of an experience,

Is there anything I can do? Are virgin jbs different to other foids is there anything?

Or is it just "be tall, good looking and nt" once again.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and GabachoCopium
i’m currently working on doing that, it’s a process

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
The only way is to be under 18 yourself. Unless you’re low inhib enough to just approach nonstop and solicit young girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Napoleon1800 and GabachoCopium
The only way is to be under 18 yourself. Unless you’re low inhib enough to just approach nonstop and solicit young girls
I am under 18. Most foids lose virginity at 16, others at 15, and others at 17. I'm 17 currently there are still some jbs that are virgins that I could fuck but I'm deformed facially and average height and small dick and non-nt :feelsrope:

I am under 18. Most foids lose virginity at 16, others at 15, and others at 17. I'm 17 currently there are still some jbs that are virgins that I could fuck but I'm deformed facially and average height and small dick and non-nt :feelsrope:
Idk what to tell you mane. I spent my whole youth trying to figure that chit out too, and I’m still incel at 28. The rope seems like the choice to make

• +1
Idk what to tell you mane. I spent my whole youth trying to figure that chit out too, and I’m still incel at 28. The rope seems like the choice to make
I'm still young there's still some hope man.

I would like to cope with "just be NT and low inhib bro" but unfortunately that's not true

I think I should just focus on talking to foids to lower my inhibitions and looksmaxx and maybe in the process I'll end up fucking a virgin

I'm still young there's still some hope man.

I would like to cope with "just be NT and low inhib bro" but unfortunately that's not true

I think I should just focus on talking to foids to lower my inhibitions and looksmaxx and maybe in the process I'll end up fucking a virgin
Better hurry up bruh time is against you

• +1
They are very tight u won't be able to put ur dick in it. Its the greatest thing a men can archive some pay millions of dollars to have that experience

• +1
I am literally dying internally knowing jb after jb are being deflowered while I rot not having that mogger of an experience,

Is there anything I can do? Are virgin jbs different to other foids is there anything?

Or is it just "be tall, good looking and nt" once again.
just be GL and find right girl

• +1
Bape

• +1
I want to fuck a jb in the ass

• +1
Do virgin jbs always bleed when fucked for the first time or no?

just approachmax, noone will remember your cringness few years later

• +1