How to tell if you’re sick in the head

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Here’s a method of knowing for sure if you’re sick in the head and possibly a sex addict or nymphomaniac or weirdo:

Method one:

Let’s say you have a girlfriend, and you two live with girlfriend’s mom. One day you’re home alone and stumble upon your girlfriends mom’s dildo.

Would you smell it or use it on yourself? If the answer is yes, then you’re sick in the head and obsessed with sex and filth.

Method 2:

The same as method one but with your aunt. Would you sniff her dildo and use it? If so you’re sick.

The problem is that us men are built to fuck. Literally. So anything can turn us on. We love filth. We love sex. We love anything dirty and taboo. We are men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, randomop and xegigi
I’m sick
God why’d you let me become perverted

• So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico
Method one:

Let’s say you have a girlfriend, and you two live with girlfriend’s mom. One day you’re home alone and stumble upon your girlfriends mom’s dildo.

Would you smell it or use it on yourself? If the answer is yes, then you’re sick in the head and obsessed with sex and filth.

Method 2:

The same as method one but with your aunt. Would you sniff her dildo and use it? If so you’re sick.

The problem is that us men are built to fuck. Literally. So anything can turn us on. We love filth. We love sex. We love anything dirty and taboo. We are men.
My incel brain doesn't compute this sexhaver scenarios.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Vermilioncore
My incel brain doesn't compute this sexhaver scenarios.
They aren’t sexhaver situations though, it’s just perverted taboo scenarios with your aunt