How to Time Managementmaxx?

eyes

eyes

22| 6'3 | 5+ PSL (Sept '23)
I'm studying in uni and started to work at a top tier firm. If I succeed I will make a good bank by time.

I need to organize my life to get along with my schedule but I have ADHD + I'm lazy.

How to timemanagementmaxx without drugs?

Advise me books & forum guides.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
jew

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and midlatinocel
Nigga just use a calendar and follow ur schedule

• +1
Reactions: vyirus, helpmeascend and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i have the same problem, i organize my day but then i miss on 1 thing and give up on the whole schedule

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, chosen-one and eyes
i have the same problem, i organize my day but then i miss on 1 thing and give up on the whole schedule
ping me if you find a good guide / source

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I'm in a similar position and I've seen the best results when I work on a constant streak.
For example, if I didn't do any studying after work on Monday, the next day I'll at least try to get 10-15 minutes or 1-2 tasks and increase that amount by a little each day if possible, always trying to keep the workload tolerable or lazy but existent.
I've noticed that if I only stress and plan to do a lot in one day, most likely I wont do shit and end up procrastinating the entire day.
So it's better to take it easy and understand that small but constant progress will accumulate over time.

The problem is that I've noticed some "resets" in which if I lose the streak I'll have to start the cycle all over again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vyirus and lightskinbengali
I'm studying in uni and started to work at a top tier firm. If I succeed I will make a good bank by time.

View attachment 2477252

I need to organize my life to get along with my schedule but I have ADHD + I'm lazy.

How to timemanagementmaxx without drugs?

Advise me books & forum guides.

Time management apps / websites:
Notion (for plan ing everything), motion app (AI calender for timeboxing)

Books:
Atomic habits (helps you understand the basics of forming small positive habit)

Nootropics - see pictures attached
Screenshot 2023 10 10 07 08 10 918 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2023 10 10 07 08 13 845 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2023 10 10 07 08 19 321 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2023 10 10 07 08 24 901 comandroidchrome

• +1
Reactions: eyes
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Get a filipino to hold you accountable for 3 USD/hour.

You get beeminder, write your goals, put your credit card on it. The data entry for accomplished goals at the end of the day will be on the filipino's hand. Estabilish a proof system with him, including videos (fast fowarded), screendshots and whatever else you can think for the goals you have.

Everyday send the filipino your to-do list in the morning through whatsapp or something. At the end of the day, if you dont send proof of accomplishing your daily goals to the filipino (video proof for example, or screenshots, or reports of your web activity using rescuetime), he is going to penalize you with beeminder, charging your credit card.

This was very effective for me in creating a sense of urgency. Generally only when i'm at the last minute of a deadline i will get my ass to work on whatever it is i need to ship. This process antecipates that urgency.

If you have some money, get a decent coach on upwork. You only need one meeting a week if you already have the filipino holding you accountable. The coach is more for weekly review and breaking down your goals into steps. Coach is gonna make you reflect.

If you dont have money, get a chatgpt plus account and use GPT 4 to do the weekly review. But having a commitment to show up and talk with a human is much more effective in terms of keeping procrastination away and making it consistent,

Good luck

• JFL
Get a filipino to hold you accountable for 3 USD/hour.

You get beeminder, write your goals, put your credit card on it. The data entry for accomplished goals at the end of the day will be on the filipino's hand. Estabilish a proof system with him, including videos (fast fowarded), screendshots and whatever else you can think for the goals you have.

Everyday send the filipino your to-do list in the morning through whatsapp or something. At the end of the day, if you dont send proof of accomplishing your daily goals to the filipino (video proof for example, or screenshots, or reports of your web activity using rescuetime), he is going to penalize you with beeminder, charging your credit card.

This was very effective for me in creating a sense of urgency. Generally only when i'm at the last minute of a deadline i will get my ass to work on whatever it is i need to ship. This process antecipates that urgency.

If you have some money, get a decent coach on upwork. You only need one meeting a week if you already have the filipino holding you accountable. The coach is more for weekly review and breaking down your goals into steps. Coach is gonna make you reflect.

If you dont have money, get a chatgpt plus account and use GPT 4 to do the weekly review. But having a commitment to show up and talk with a human is much more effective in terms of keeping procrastination away and making it consistent,

Good luck
JFL. Interesting method but I will consider them. Thanks mate

eat that frog is useful book for time management

• +1