How to transition into a cruise after blasting roids ? ROID MAXXERSS GTFIH

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Say you have run a 16-20 week blast of 500 mg test
And now it's the end of the cycle and it's the cruising time
How would you go into the cruise ?? Just lower the test dosage ?
I inject test on Monday morning and Thursday evening 250mg so I plan to cruise at about 200 mg so I should just reduce the dose to 100 mg after the end of my cycle and keep on injecting at the same day and time???

Also as I am cruising so I suppose I won't lose muscle as opposed to a pct but still if I might lose some muscle what are the best possible ways to hold on as much muscle as possible on a cruise ?? I don't want to lose even 0.01 mg of my muscle

@Maesthetics=King @LOST @callisto @Moggable @smoothsexy @igbekele007 @Arborist @szolliontaraelis @2d v2 @feelgood @jojoyou

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, igbekele007 and Deleted member 20631
no roids ever, still look stronger then most bloated as fuck roiders(which has embarrassing shrunk balls)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoundnVision, mfk, igbekele007 and 2 others
no roids ever, still look stronger then most bloated as fuck roiders(which has embarrassing shrunk balls)
Just imagine giving a fuck about your balls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: igbekele007, callisto and 5.5psl
My balls have shrunk but my dick has got bigger on test 🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, crimclown63, BoredPrince and 2 others
Just imagine giving fuck about your balls
just imagine being a fucking faggot simp cucked soymaxxed retarded bitch like you who doesnt care about his own strength and genetic lines.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and 5.5psl
My balls have shrunk but my dick has got bigger on test 🤙🤙
my dicks got bigger from dick pumping and my balls got bigger on natty lifting :chad:

just imagine being a fucking faggot simp cucked soymaxxed retarded bitch like you who doesnt care about his own strength and genetic lines.
Why do you even care about balls bro jfl
Dick matters and it has even got bigger lol
And balls can be controlled by hcg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, crimclown63, igbekele007 and 1 other person
Why do you even care about balls bro jfl
Dick matters and it has even got bigger lol
And balls can be controlled by hcg
Because girls make fun of it u simp

Dick matters so pump it moron

HCG wears off an eventually just destroys your entire endochrine system. U know nothing my migo.

natty you will always look skinny in a shirt nigga only if you have really good genetics you can look big natty

my dicks got bigger from dick pumping and my balls got bigger on natty lifting :chad:
Natty lifting is a meme
You will always look dyel especially if you are tall
Imagine lifting weights for a decade as a natty and still looking dyel in a shirt jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: crimclown63, BoredPrince and igbekele007
natty you will always look skinny in a shirt nigga only if you have really good genetics you can look big natty
Armoid
I am 230 pounds you low t simp idiot, girls still accuse me of roids before fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Lucid, igbekele007 and 1 other person
Because girls make fun of it u simp

Dick matters so pump it moron

HCG wears off an eventually just destroys your entire endochrine system. U know nothing my migo.
I don't plan to run HCG
I will blast and cruise
Also again idgaf about balls let them shrink
Better to have big muscles and shrunk balls than to have big balls and look dyel lol

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
Natty lifting is a meme
You will always look dyel especially if you are tall
Imagine lifting weights for a decade as a natty and still looking dyel in a shirt jfl
No its not

Try lofting hardcore, life curling 75 pounds for 75 reps

Imagine lookig skinny because u dont try, simp

Why don't you want to do a PCT at this stage of your life? Are you sure you already want to be permanently dependent on exogenous hormones?

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and 5.5psl
View attachment 2128823 I am 230 pounds you low t simp idiot, girls still accuse me of roids before fuck
Natty lifting is all about genetics
You might have good
Also what's your bf%
You can't be low bf at 230
And those arms are not big lol

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 22924
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and 5.5psl
I don't plan to run HCG
I will blast and cruise
Also again idgaf about balls let them shrink
Better to have big muscles and shrunk balls than to have big balls and look dyel lol
Girls laugh like fuck about small balls. Small balls look hilarious to girls. try listening to a dude who has been in community college for 5 years. Ive fucked a lot, i know what girls make fun of. They can tell roids, they make fun of small balls, u are on a cope trend right now, hop off of it.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Girls laugh like fuck about small balls. Small balls look hilarious to girls. try listening to a dude who has been in community college for 5 years. Ive fucked a lot, i know what girls make fun of. They can tell roids, they make fun of small balls, u are on a cope trend right now, hop off of it.
Idk jfl I have decided that I will blast and cruise
And HCG is there for small balls

• +1
Natty lifting is all about genetics
You might have good
Also what's your bf%
You can't be low bf at 230
And those arms are not big lol
Good for you bro not everyone has good genetics look at my arms at 52kg at 6’3 some people neet roids
View attachment 2128830
My bodyfat is high as fuck because im a severe eater. I dont get fat, i shit it all out. I am very lean and my face is very lean. All bones.
Ihh

You need to lift WAY WAY WAY MORE. Lift till it hurts.

My arms are big. My shoulders are big. My jaw is big. I mog at bars.. Ive beaten up a good amount of men.
Stop coping.

• +1
Idk jfl I have decided that I will blast and cruise
And HCG is there for small balls
That wont make your balls bigger once they have been destroyed on exogenous testosterone. It will shrink your balls no matter u like it or not. this is advice for your own good.

All i use is creatine, l-carnitine, and tongkat ali. use that, save your balls. lift hardcore.

• +1
My bodyfat is high as fuck because im a severe eater. I dont get fat, i shit it all out. I am very lean and my face is very lean. All bones.
View attachment 2128834

My arms are big. My shoulders are big. My jaw is big. I mog at bars.. Ive beaten up a good amount of men.
Stop coping.
Tf ???
Is that your jaw ? Don't you think it's very uncanny ?
Also I have avg genes so no matter how hard I try I would have always looked dyel as a natty
Also mentally you feel a lot more good on roids
I respect your opinion bro that's the whole point of discussion but saying someone with avg genes to stay natty and live his life like a natty peasant is retarded
We have ways today to achieve our goals be it surgery or roids or LL so why not use them ?

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Acne Victim, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
yeah bro just do that 100mg 2x per week. and you won’t lose muscle if you eat and train right, you will lose the retention and glycogen from the higher test dose tho

• +1
Tf ???
Is that your jaw ? Don't you think it's very uncanny ?
Also I have avg genes so no matter how hard I try I would have always looked dyel as a natty
Also mentally you feel a lot more good on roids
I respect your opinion bro that's the whole point of discussion but saying someone with avg genes to stay natty and live his life like a natty peasent is retarded
We have ways today to achieve our goals be it surgery or roids or LL so why not use them ?
no its not uncanny because ive bonesmashed for 4 years. I dont reccomend it, it ca cause brain damage. but its worth it to at least get the outline of your jaw visible, which will only take like two or three months, at the risk of severe brain damage.

I dont have above avg genes. I had a very skinny head when i was 19. Now at 26 i get called wide faced.

Mentally u will feel good on l-carnitine powder and tongkat ali powder. I also do ice baths to increase my test. Twice a week, 10 minutes a bath.

Natty lifting ascended me big time during 16-20. You need to lift till it feels likfe you are gonna fucking die.
Fantasy_The_Vikings_in_the_woods_086241_29.jpg

raiva.jpg

I know it feels very androgenic and good on roids, but that feeling will wear off in weeks. Ive only cycles a couple days at a time using Test Susp. Literally only days.

It would be more worth it to just use the natty supps i listed before. Belive me.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and 5.5psl
arent you the guy who injected peptides into his jaw?:feelshehe:

• +1
View attachment 2128834

Stop coping.
U again. Gigafraduing faggot kys asap for me pls. Everyone can have a jawline at that angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Acne Victim and 5.5psl
Why don't you want to do a PCT at this stage of your life? Are you sure you already want to be permanently dependent on exogenous hormones?
pct is more harmful than cruising and not even proven to assist in hpta recovery

• +1
Yes bcoz by doing pft I will be losing 50-60% gains
Blast and cruise is the only way roids should be done and yes I plan to inject my entire life

• +1
arent you the guy who injected peptides into his jaw?:feelshehe:
two or three small vials of ipamorelin

about one vial of HGH

maybe about two vials of testosterone suspension

thats what i injected into my jaw.

during which, I had a severe blob of puss and blood form in my face, which i had to stab with a knife, to blow all over the mirror.

I doubt these sunstances had any real effect on the bone. Since my face was barely different before and after, three weeks apart.

• +1
no its not uncanny because ive bonesmashed for 4 years. I dont reccomend it, it ca cause brain damage. but its worth it to at least get the outline of your jaw visible, which will only take like two or three months, at the risk of severe brain damage.

I dont have above avg genes. I had a very skinny head when i was 19. Now at 26 i get called wide faced.

Mentally u will feel good on l-carnitine powder and tongkat ali powder. I also do ice baths to increase my test. Twice a week, 10 minutes a bath.

Natty lifting ascended me big time during 16-20. You need to lift till it feels likfe you are gonna fucking die.
Fantasy_The_Vikings_in_the_woods_086241_29.jpg

raiva.jpg

I know it feels very androgenic and good on roids, but that feeling will wear off in weeks. Ive only cycles a couple days at a time using Test Susp. Literally only days.

It would be more worth it to just use the natty supps i listed before. Belive me.
How can I go back now lol
It's like saying someone to not get bimax while he is on the surgery bed undergoing the surgery
I will almost finish this blast now and if I do pct I will literally lose 50% gains also won't be able to get my natty test upto the level which it was before
I plan to blast and cruise for about 2-3 years when I have reached my dream physique and then just be on trt forever with fin

• +1
Blast and cruise is the only way roids should be done and yes I plan to inject my entire life
your gains are not what attract girls. Get off roids, let yourself rehab for 6 to 9 months. let girls see u then.

This is what girls find attractive, not bloated roid bodies.:;;
Just train regular, in a few years you will have it.

tbb13.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and 5.5psl
your gains are not what attract girls. Get off roids, let yourself rehab for 6 to 9 months. let girls see u then.

tbb13.jpg
Ik face is king
And girls will always fuck a 6 psl guy over any roidhead
But the thing is I'm not 6 psl lol neither I can achieve that
Best bet would be for me is just get jacked as I am tall so it will halo me even more

We all just need to find our niche if someone is 5'7 with prettyboy features then he should definitely go for being a prettyboy
But if someone is tall and AVG facially then he should go for being jacked/roided

• +1
Ik face is king
And girls will always fuck a 6 psl guy over any roidhead
But the thing is I'm not 6 psl lol neither I can achieve that
Best bet would be for me is just get jacked as I am tall so it will halo me even more

We all just need to find our niche if someone is 5'7 with prettyboy features then he should definitely go for being a prettyboy
But if someone is tall and AVG facially then he should go for being jacked/roided
yeah well my dumbass face was good enough. So stop trying so hard and just trust me, its about your game, asking a lot of girls, not giving a fuck about rejections. that is all the advice i can possibly give u. Dont wreck ur dna.

Laolsoloha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Acne Victim and 5.5psl
yeah well my dumbass face was good enough. So stop trying so hard and just trust me, its about your game, asking a lot of girls, not giving a fuck about rejections. that is all the advice i can possibly give u. Dont wreck ur dna.

View attachment 2128847
Really ? Is it all about game ?
I can trust this as you are experienced and old enough I really hope you aren't trolling lol

• +1
pct is more harmful than cruising and not even proven to assist in hpta recovery
Bro how to retain as much muscle as possible on cruise ?
I don't want to lose any muscle at all

tbb13.jpg
i agree with some things you say, but that is a shitload of cope.
what you posted there is a twink 80s ftm transgender.

ideal bodyweight is
height(cm) - 100
at 8-10%bf

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and 5.5psl
i agree with some things you say, but that is a shitload of cope.
what you posted there is a twink 80s ftm transgender.

ideal bodyweight is
height(cm) - 100
at 8-10%bf
Height(cm)-90*

• +1
@5.5psl
just switch from 250 monday thursday to 100 monday thursday.
also dont use hcg all year, use it at 250iu eod for 1 month e6months. that will keep your balls big. or use clomid at 25mg ed for 1 months e6months instead of hcg.

• +1
Height(cm)-90*
no. too much muscle is unattractive because is hinders functionality. at your height that would be 100kg/220lbs and at 8-10%bf youd look like cbum 10 weeks out. which isnt ideal. go 90kg at 8 bf and youll look good

• +1
no. too much muscle is unattractive because is hinders functionality. at your height that would be 100kg/220lbs and at 8-10%bf youd look like cbum 10 weeks out. which isnt ideal. go 90kg at 8 bf and youll look good
Cbum is 6'0-6'1 120 kg 8% bf on stage
At 100 kg 8-10% bf I will have ffmi of around 25 which is ideal imo
I am currently 96 kg at 17-18 % bf at 191 cm

• +1
Cbum is 6'0-6'1 120 kg 8% bf on stage
At 100 kg 8-10% bf I will have ffmi of around 25 which is ideal imo
I am currently 96 kg at 17-18 % bf at 191 cm
cbum is ~5% on stage plus diuretics.
dont base everything on ffmi.
you want the perspective of thick but long(very important) extremities (arms, legs, hands, feet, skull) compact vtaper torso and leg to calve ratio should be something like 50cm leg circumference and 40cm calve circumference.
also lose fat.
i bet your e2 is high because of it

• +1
you want the perspective of thick but long(very important) extremities (arms, legs, hands, feet, skull) compact vtaper torso and leg to calve ratio should be something like 50cm leg circumference and 40cm calve circumference.
also lose fat.
Yes e2 is high I got back acne too
Taking asin at 12.5 mg twice a week

• +1
Yes e2 is high I got back acne too
Taking asin at 12.5 mg twice a week
do bloodwork when switching from blast to cruise and before beginning to blast again.
do hematology (things like hct hgb) cholesterol panel and e2. itll cost like 30€ do that twice a year and youll gain much knowledge

• +1
also lose fat.
Also do give this thread a read it's a good one
Thread 'Aspiring pro bodybuilder a little perspective for you guys / Asking your opinion' https://looksmax.org/threads/aspiri...tive-for-you-guys-asking-your-opinion.185649/

Here he says that ideal weight is height (cm )-100 and add +10/15 kg at 10% bf
Eg if someone is 180 cm then ideal weight is 90-95 kg at 10% bf
He shares his clubs experience too

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 24789
Thread 'Aspiring pro bodybuilder a little perspective for you guys / Asking your opinion' https://looksmax.org/threads/aspiri...tive-for-you-guys-asking-your-opinion.185649/

@callisto what are your thoughts on it ??
Also can you post an example of an ideal physique from your perspective

• +1
Well it depends, thats how i look natty.
I will do my first cycle this summer, like 16 maybe 20 weeks 250mg Test. Will start my PCT around september. I don’t see a reason to be on gear during fall/winter, nobody cares. If i don’t get sides i will do this until i am an oldcel with low T and start TRT. I don’t want to become a perma T
test junkie now.

DCF23A9A 393A 4C6D A176 AFE889705CF0
2CDEF78A 240F 4E6F A132 DAC632549FA7

• +1
Height and frame mog.

If you are lifting for 1-2 years with good natural T levels you will be alright. Roiding won't help you beyond niche appeal.

It just looks ridiculous also liver king would get his ass kicked by a guy with good stamina who trained in boxing. I doubt this guy could run 800 meters before getting out of breath. Liver king just looks unhealthy by appearance alone. A healthy person should be able to run 2 miles at least.

Attachments

• liverking.png
    liverking.png
    619 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and callisto
@callisto what are your thoughts on it ??
Also can you post an example of an ideal physique from your perspective
these insertions and bodyfat level
3A7BCB8C C95A 44CD AEEF AEEB62E36D4C

with these proportions at height-100 at 8-10bf
B43340CF 1B10 4DC0 8DEB 1EE86DE5CB5C

got no real picture as apparently no one at that weight and bf trains calves and forearms.

• +1

Bro you can have this body without roids I think right?

I did not read what he used

• +1
these insertions and bodyfat level
View attachment 2129060
with these proportions at height-100 at 8-10bf
View attachment 2129059

got no real picture as apparently no one at that weight and bf trains calves and forearms.
What's the name of the guy ??
Also don't you think that it's too much muscle and it affects the functionality
He has a very good physique tho kinda like my dream physique

• +1