The body which that guy posted ?? No..
oh well, fuck

with this body and our height we could bangbros the whole club tbh

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
What's the name of the guy ??
Also don't you think that it's too much muscle and it affects the functionality
He has a very good physique tho kinda like my dream physique
as i said, with the weight and bf i wrote.
thats mike mentzer. hes short (5‘8 and weighs around 220lbs/100kg)
I think he would look way better at 180lbs 8bf

• +1
as i said, with the weight and bf i wrote.
thats mike mentzer. hes short (5‘8 and weighs around 220lbs/100kg)
I think he would look way better at 180lbs 8bf
He died at 49 :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
i agree with some things you say, but that is a shitload of cope.
what you posted there is a twink 80s ftm transgender.

ideal bodyweight is
height(cm) - 100
at 8-10%bf
jim morrison was a chad, there was no FTM in that era, and FTM always tryhard with short hair, retarded weak facial hair created by test and rogaine, short as fuck, with feminine proportions. Jim morrison?
main-qimg-ae60890296434f2dacc8bc1354194fa5.jpg

So yeah you are mental if you think he looked like a tranny. Like get the fuck outta here.

jim morrison was a chad, there was no FTM in that era, and FTM always tryhard with short hair, retarded weak facial hair created by test and rogaine, short as fuck, with feminine proportions. Jim morrison?
main-qimg-ae60890296434f2dacc8bc1354194fa5.jpg

So yeah you are mental if you think he looked like a tranny. Like get the fuck outta here.
guy you posted has no muscle, visible ribs, a pathetic chest hair fuzz, short chin and feminine lips plus chubby facial fat distribution with long hair. so yes, looks like a 80s ftm transgender

• +1
Because girls make fun of it u simp

Dick matters so pump it moron

HCG wears off an eventually just destroys your entire endochrine system. U know nothing my migo.
Literal retard. Please stop talking about things you have absolutely no idea about

• +1
Reactions: mfk and 5.5psl
no roids ever, still look stronger then most bloated as fuck roiders(which has embarrassing shrunk balls)
post physique or cope

• +1
guy you posted has no muscle, visible ribs, a pathetic chest hair fuzz, short chin and feminine lips plus chubby facial fat distribution with long hair. so yes, looks like a 80s ftm transgender
No one would ever have that thought come to their mind when looking at him tbh

Literal retard. Please stop talking about things you have absolutely no idea about
HCG will wear your endocrine system down and leave you as a no libido eunich, dumb fuck. It doesnt just work forever with no side effects. You cant endlessly blast your body, which has shut down its test production, with LH receptors, you will destroy your endochrine system.
post physique or cope
i posted my arms and jaw earlier in the thread im not posting my whole body or a real life image of my face here or i will be recognized on instagram

• +1
You cant endlessly blast your body,
You could though, so long as you take certain measures to keep the hpta running to the best of it's ability.

Tamoxifen and HCG synergise well

• +1
You could though, so long as you take certain measures to keep the hpta running to the best of it's ability.

Tamoxifen and HCG synergise well
I don't care abou balls lol
Blast and cruise and even if balls shrink they don't shriink to the point that they are invisible and all you see is the cock lol

I don't care abou balls lol
Blast and cruise and even if balls shrink they don't shriink to the point that they are invisible and all you see is the cock lol
girls orbit around me a lot more when my natural androgens are high, they definitely like a dude whos not shrunk with steroids ive head them talk about this with "gym dudes"

• +1
girls orbit around me a lot more when my natural androgens are high, they definitely like a dude whos not shrunk with steroids ive head them talk about this with "gym dudes"
there is no difference in natural vs synthetic androgens. they dont metabolize different, they dont get utilized different, they work the same way.

youre right about hcg desensitization, but thats the only concern besides increased aromatization, which can easily be controlled by ai or dose adjustment.

also, what has higher sex appeal?

this:
32545E6D 9D76 4C97 9D98 689A08D3FE47

or this:
D2193234 755E 4A30 BCE2 8B66BD3D8A43

• +1
there is no difference in natural vs synthetic androgens. they dont metabolize different, they dont get utilized different, they work the same way.

youre right about hcg desensitization, but thats the only concern besides increased aromatization, which can easily be controlled by ai or dose adjustment.

also, what has higher sex appeal?

this:View attachment 2129962

or this:View attachment 2129963
Imagine if he put the slightest amount of work into the gym. Growing a beard was enough to make him into a literal gigachad with perfect harmony and masculinity
09393a61466380c6210178a9cf220a00.jpg

aa6f018dd49b662f2f7573ff9fec1cc9.jpg
so yeah morrison definitely has higher sex appeal, i cant even see the face on that on u posted

• JFL
anyways, if you are gonna cycle, dont just cruise. you will regret it and age urself big time.

• +1
anyways, if you are gonna cycle, dont just cruise. you will regret it and age urself big time.
Pct is pointless will lose most gains
And dut will help not to get old too fast

Imagine if he put the slightest amount of work into the gym. Growing a beard was enough to make him into a literal gigachad with perfect harmony and masculinity

so yeah morrison definitely has higher sex appeal, i cant even see the face on that on u posted
Tall + roided + good looking (Carlton loth) :

Mogs that skinny fag to oblivion tbh

Pct is pointless will lose most gains
And dut will help not to get old too fast
lol ur calling a high t dude with one of the best careers and singers in the world a "fag" but u are making urself infertile and using fucking dutasteride which is a tranny drug.

The difference is girls arent stupid, if u have shrunk balls theyll ditch u becaues you cant breed

TRT is male birth control.

• So Sad
lol ur calling a high t dude with one of the best careers and singers in the world a "fag" but u are making urself infertile and using fucking dutasteride which is a tranny drug.

The difference is girls arent stupid, if u have shrunk balls theyll ditch u becaues you cant breed

TRT is male birth control.
I don't want to have kids tbh
Also sperm freezing is a thing I can preserve my sperm

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
Keep calling this greaser bad boy with greek god bone structure a "fag" u will only find out who the real ones are after going out, clubbing, going to bars, getting laid, and seeing the weird reactions.

also notice huge cock bulge game. Girls dont give a fuck about muscles, they want big dick and androgenic voice and features.

also notice huge cock bulge game. Girls dont give a fuck about muscles, they want big dick and androgenic voice and features.
I have a good physique and girls literally do comment on it not as much as guys do but they still and they touch my arms whenever I am with them
How would you explain this ?

I have a good physique and girls literally do comment on it not as much as guys do but they still and they touch my arms whenever I am with them
How would you explain this ?
i dont use roids and people touch me like that all the time

i dont use roids and people touch me like that all the time
That's not the point
You said girls don't give a shit about muscles

That's not the point
You said girls don't give a shit about muscles
Yeah they dont want a dude with huge body builder arms. I get more compliments on my bone smashed huge knuckles. If a girl wants a man who can use his body as a weapon, they look for brow ridge, built in combat helmet. Big jaw, big cheekbones, healthy looking eyes. Huge fists shaped like bricks.

Girls do not consider this to be gay, they consider a 6 foot man with this shape shoulders and hands
0m3qgcz26h851.jpg

To be fierce.

Literal faggots projecting on here thinking that long hair means the person is trans. If someone thinks that about a masculine man with huge sideburns, they are a closet faggot.

The fags on here are grooming you to use dutasteride and shrink your balls, the absolute opposite of masculinity.

I built my physuiqe with no steroids at all, other then my jaw, which i shouldnt have done because my head has a weird almost brad pitt shape to it now. coming off, i used plenty of natural androgenic substances which work fucking WELL.

use rogaine, and natural compounds. Dm me if you ever wanna know more. The idiots on this forum are gonna tell you to wreck your body, dont do it.

• +1
no its not uncanny because ive bonesmashed for 4 years. I dont reccomend it, it ca cause brain damage. but its worth it to at least get the outline of your jaw visible, which will only take like two or three months, at the risk of severe brain damage.

I dont have above avg genes. I had a very skinny head when i was 19. Now at 26 i get called wide faced.

Mentally u will feel good on l-carnitine powder and tongkat ali powder. I also do ice baths to increase my test. Twice a week, 10 minutes a bath.

Natty lifting ascended me big time during 16-20. You need to lift till it feels likfe you are gonna fucking die.
Fantasy_The_Vikings_in_the_woods_086241_29.jpg

raiva.jpg

I know it feels very androgenic and good on roids, but that feeling will wear off in weeks. Ive only cycles a couple days at a time using Test Susp. Literally only days.

It would be more worth it to just use the natty supps i listed before. Belive me.
Why do you say it causes brain damage? What have you noticed?

Why do you say it causes brain damage? What have you noticed?
slightly lowered attention to detail, almost like add type things. Sometimes Ill literally have zero inhibition at a bar and get like 10 numbers, other times I feel like I am the socially awkward computer nerd from highschool.

I find that it usually gets better after a couple weeks, but Ive taken a lot of hits to my head, so i have to watch that shit from now on.

• +1
6b9f5e896b7e64547a2d107a2f50431d

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
slightly lowered attention to detail, almost like add type things. Sometimes Ill literally have zero inhibition at a bar and get like 10 numbers, other times I feel like I am the socially awkward computer nerd from highschool.

I find that it usually gets better after a couple weeks, but Ive taken a lot of hits to my head, so i have to watch that shit from now on.
Yes but I think it just could be you're getting older.

Swimmers dont look like roiders and they have the most asthetic bodys because of wide shoulders.
Having big biceps and big traps and a pumped up chest won't help you get women.

• JFL
Swimmers dont look like roiders and they have the most asthetic bodys because of wide shoulders.
Having big biceps and big traps and a pumped up chest won't help you get women.
Didn't asked

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
If you have been blasting 500 take 2 weeks off from injecting then start back cruising on 120

• +1
If you have been blasting 500 take 2 weeks off from injecting then start back cruising on 120
I plan to cruise on 200
And why have a gap of 2 weeks ??

I plan to cruise on 200
And why have a gap of 2 weeks ??
To make the transition a little bit smoother.
200 is a mini cycle not cruising.
Any muscle you build on 500 can be maintained with a high trt dose of 120

• +1
To make the transition a little bit smoother.
200 is a mini cycle not cruising.
Any muscle you build on 500 can be maintained with a high trt dose of 120
So I should have 0 t during those 2 weeks and end up losing 50% of my muscle ?
Also 120 isn't a high trt
300+ is a super physiological dose
Many do trt at even 250 and are just fine
And I would need 200 to hold on my muscle mass

So I should have 0 t during those 2 weeks and end up losing 50% of my muscle ?
Also 120 isn't a high trt
300+ is a super physiological dose
Many do trt at even 250 and are just fine
And I would need 200 to hold on my muscle mass
You won't lose 50% in 2 weeks jfl it would take months.you will lose water weight in 2 weeks which would make it seem abit smaller.
120mg is high trt, normal trt dose is around 80mg a week.
300mg is a cycle so is 200mg

How much did you gain on the blast?

you are somewhat delusional if you think that guy has "perfect harmony & masculinity"

and about "muh i cant see the face", you cant see the face because it was about the body.

• +1
How is it going bro