How u talk with girls on smap

shieldzz

shieldzz

if u just added them and u like know them from friend party or school or something ?

u send them a random snap with ur face or u dont send a picture of u yet cuz its to cringe ? What do you send first

• +1
Reactions: randomop
You riding a black dildo in a skirt

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Just send a message.
She likes your face she will respond.

If she doesn't respond then you need a new face.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink, Allornothing, Never Get Up and 3 others
Be good looking

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
I have like 5 year long streaks with girls I started high school with but ive never talked to them.
Take a pic, write on the snap what you want to say and send it to her, its not hard.

show your face

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
if u just added them and u like know them from friend party or school or something ?

u send them a random snap with ur face or u dont send a picture of u yet cuz its to cringe ? What do you send first
My snapscore is over 600 000. If your attractive and u send a face snap they will make conversation with you. You literally dont have to try. If thats not the case your jus goona have to try and make small talk and make bigger convos over time.

Attachments

• 20240417_105606.jpg
    20240417_105606.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 0
My snapscore is over 600 000. If your attractive and u send a face snap they will make conversation with you. You literally dont have to try. If thats not the case your jus goona have to try and make small talk and make bigger convos over time.
just send without text?

U can say something on her story to keep up with da convo

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
isnt a bit weird first thing u snap is ur face ?
nope. i jus get complimented and then they try talking to you. they get really desperate. its even easier if u have social media status hahah