How unlucky am I

Flanked

Flanked

morality is aesthetic
Let’s start with my parents:

Father is 193cm mother 167cm, I am 174cm

Mother has light brown eyes father dark brown eyes, I have dark brown eyes

Father has narrow shoulder width mother wide shoulder width, I have a narrow shoulder width

Mother has a good chin projection father is recessed, I have a recessed chin

Father has thin leg genetic(small calves, etc.) mother has big calves, I got thin legs

Father has full beard, I have a patchy beard that grows and I have to shave it every 2 days because it breaks all my harmony

Mother has an upturned nose father a bulbous nose, I have a bulbous nose

Now my grandparents:

Grandfather got cillian murphy tier blue eyes grandmother dark brown eyes, all 4 children (my mother side) have dark brown eyes (mother could have potentially gotten those blue eyes and passed on to me)

Grandmother has high set cheekbones(model tier i am not joking), it didnt get passed on

Grandfather is blonde hair grandmother is dark hair, all 4 children got dark hair

My cousins

My 2 male cousins are 185cm and 191cm and my 1 female cousin is 180cm, I am 174cm

My 2 male cousins got the good broad shoulder genetics

My one 191cm cousin got light eyes and insane leg genetics

My one 185cm got a full beard

Other genetic failos:

I have psoriasis to a very low degree that only affects my scalp, meaning I have to use products everyday to avoid it getting bad

My skin is somewhat sensitive, so anything I eat too much it quickly turns to acne. Since I have a shit beard I cant let it grow, so every time I shave it my skin gets irritated, meaning I cant let it fully heal over time

My hair is not straight as it looks way better and its easier to style, my hair is actually between curly and straight, and it is very hard to style. Everytime I walk outside after finishing it, I catch a wind gust and it literally ruins it.

My body hair grows fairly quickly and it doesn’t look masculine, so I have to shave it as well regularly

my spine is not straight because of years of video game and hours of sitting in uncomfortable chairs in school

I quickly loose muscle mass whenever I go off diet and gym

Bad undereye support and dark circles that on neutral expression it looks like I am tired or uninviting person

Too much gum exposure in my smiles

Upper lip is not as big as lower lip

Maxilla is not forward enough

Inward gonions

Dick is downturned(slightly) instead of being nice straight or upturned(ideal)

Addicted to nicotine

Not NT

Most of my friends are taller than me

Most girls are the same height

Just brutal, and I am not a child of those ultra rich families so I can’t just focus on myself full time and get the body I want

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, fuxkdakikez, chosen-one and 1 other person

Father has narrow shoulder width mother wide shoulder width, I have a narrow shoulder width

Father has thin leg genetic(small calves, etc.) mother has big calves, I got thin legs

Father has full beard, I have a patchy beard that grows and I have to shave it every 2 days because it breaks all my harmony

Now my grandparents:

Grandfather got cillian murphy tier blue eyes grandmother dark brown eyes, all 4 children (my mother side) have dark brown eyes (mother could have potentially gotten those blue eyes and passed on to me)

Grandmother has high set cheekbones(model tier i am not joking), it didnt get passed on

Grandfather is blonde hair grandmother is dark hair, all 4 children got dark hair

My cousins

My 2 male cousins are 185cm and 191cm and my 1 female cousin is 180cm, I am 174cm

Other genetic failos:

I have psoriasis to a very low degree that only affects my scalp, meaning I have to use products everyday to avoid it getting bad

My skin is somewhat sensitive, so anything I eat too much it quickly turns to acne. Since I have a shit beard I cant let it grow, so every time I shave it my skin gets irritated, meaning I cant let it fully heal over time

My hair is not straight as it looks way better and its easier to style, my hair is actually between curly and straight, and it is very hard to style. Everytime I walk outside after finishing it, I catch a wind gust and it literally ruins it.

My body hair grows fairly quickly and it doesn’t look masculine, so I have to shave it as well regularly

my spine is not straight because of years of video game and hours of sitting in uncomfortable chairs in school

Bad undereye support and dark circles that on neutral expression it looks like I am tired or uninviting person

Inward gonions

Addicted to nicotine

Not NT

Just brutal, and I am not a child of those ultra rich families so I can’t just focus on myself full time and get the body I want
Brutal 0.5/10 Luck

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, LooksThinker, kingpiin and 1 other person
i see a tone of surgeries

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Flanked
If shit is that shit then you have much more important things to be doing instead of whining on .org ngl.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Gmogger
If shit is that shit then you have much more important things to be doing instead of whining on .org ngl.
I just wanted to vent

will stay on the grind until death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, Mewton, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
What are you doing to heightmaxx ?
Vitamin K everyday, exercises that stretch my spine, would also be drinking millk for calcium but milk protein gives a lot of acne so its not worth it

not much else you can do, height is genetic

where do you live?

Vitamin K everyday, exercises that stretch my spine, would also be drinking millk for calcium but milk protein gives a lot of acne so its not worth it
Who gives a fuck about acne, that shit's solvable.

that's really sad braza

• +1
Reactions: Flanked

Now my grandparents:

My cousins

Other genetic failos:

Inward gonions

Addicted to nicotine

Not NT

Look at my side of things

Dad is 179cm (in 20s) Mom is 169cm - I am 195cm

Dad has hazel eyes, Mom has brown eyes - I have brown eyes

Both mom and dad have narrow sloping shoulders - I have straight squared shoulders (clavicles)

Dad and grandad both have full head of hair, Mom's dad is bald - I have full head of hair

Mom has high set apple like cheekbones, Dad has no cheekbones - I have high set cheekbones but no prominence

Dad and mom have good forward growth of the jaw - I have recessed mandible (Inherited from Grandad)

Mom has forward grown maxilla, Dad's maxilla is flat - I have forward grown maxilla but less than mom's

Both mom and dad have full lips - I have full lips as well

Dad has a full dense stubble - I just started growing beard (need to hit 25)

Dad has shit under eye support, Mom has excellent one - I have bad under eye support just not as bad as Dad's

• +1
Acne is disgusting, you can’t be good looking with acne
That's obvious, but what I'm trying to say is you'd rather get acne now and get taller than have clear skin but not grow.
Plates don't stay open forever.

That's obvious, but what I'm trying to say is you'd rather get acne now and get taller than have clear skin but not grow.
Plates don't stay open forever.

No scientifically proven method you can do to get taller past 20 years. Only thing that would change is LL but still recovery time + shit proportions.

No scientifically proven method you can do to get taller past 20 years. Only thing that would change is LL but still recovery time + shit proportions.
Oh, you're an oldcell.
Yeah nvm, my bad.

• +1
Montenegro, I am Greek-Persian

Don’t know much about there but you live in Europe so already better life conditions than south america

That's genetic recomp for you.

boohoo

• Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell

Now my grandparents:

My cousins

Other genetic failos:

Inward gonions

Addicted to nicotine

Not NT

Me

• +1
Reactions: Flanked and fuxkdakikez
I’m insanely unlucky aswell everyone in my family HTN+ and I’m a low mtn/high ltn

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Flanked

Now my grandparents:

My cousins

Other genetic failos:

Inward gonions

Addicted to nicotine

Not NT

Grandfather fucked you’re whole bloodline choosing dark eyed chick. Brutal.

• +1
bro just described his whole family

Now my grandparents:

My cousins

Other genetic failos:

Inward gonions

Addicted to nicotine

Not NT

broootal

Call dr eppley