How well does Redbull work for studying

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
If it works I'll reward myself

It doesn't do shit. Take actual drugs like adderall. I'm caffeine insensitive so I can drink like 8 Redbulls and not feel shit. If I took a 30mg adderall though, you'd bet your ass I'd be doing all the studying I'd need to do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, fuse, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
It doesn't do shit. Take actual drugs like adderall. I'm caffeine insensitive so I can drink like 8 Redbulls and not feel shit. If I took a 30mg adderall though, you'd bet your ass I'd be doing all the studying I'd need to do.
Getting adderall isn't easy though.

caffeine doesn't do shit for me anymore also 😢 fuck man wish I had access to addy, although nic is pretty good

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
caffeine doesn't do shit for me anymore also 😢 fuck man wish I had access to addy, although nic is pretty good
Does it not make you need to shit and lay down

Getting adderall isn't easy though.
It's very easy. Easiest drug to get prescribed in my opinion. You will be prescribed probably vyvanse first but just say it doesn't do what it's supposed to do, and they will prescribe you adderall. ADHD is very common now because of the internet.

It's very easy. Easiest drug to get prescribed in my opinion. You will be prescribed probably vyvanse first but just say it doesn't do what it's supposed to do, and they will prescribe you adderall. ADHD is very common now because of the internet.
I'm a UKcel