rice

@MaestheticMaso

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Ranjeet Dipshit, Ark and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
Bros missing his collarbones

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and LampPostPrime
Is this a good frame ?@User28823

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
God is really cruel.
Bros missing his collarbones
He has them. They are curved and short making his shoulders gross sloped incel shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
God is really cruel.

He has them. They are curved and short making his shoulders gross sloped incel shoulders.
Bros built like donatello
IMG 0725

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4397 and 3 others
God is really cruel.

Why do some curved clavicles like good ? Like in Trevor’s case ?

Attachments

• 89E08361-6BD5-4E5B-A373-9C54E33DC07E.jpeg
    89E08361-6BD5-4E5B-A373-9C54E33DC07E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mug
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and MaestheticMaso
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President
All clavicles are somewhat curved. That's how they connect with the acromion process of the scapula. And, like his scapula, the clavicles are long. Amazingly symmetric too; both clavicles join with the top of the sternum at the same level.
This thread explains it better, and it's from BOTB
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/
Yeah I’ve seen this. Horrible frame. It’s done.

It doesn't look bad in this one

All clavicles are somewhat curved. That's how they connect with the acromion process of the scapula. And, like his scapula, the clavicles are long. Amazingly symmetric too; both clavicles join with the top of the sternum at the same level.
This thread explains it better, and it's from BOTB
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/
Scapula is the most important trait tbh. It mostly determines your width and size rather than the clavicle. A straightish clavicle results in better trap and delt insertions though.

This is ideal tbh:

Attachments

• 32DF9725-DF0D-4753-BE68-92120F7E9877.jpeg
    32DF9725-DF0D-4753-BE68-92120F7E9877.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Krakowski
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Ribcage mogs me

Scapula is the most important trait tbh. It mostly determines your width and size rather than the clavicle. A straightish clavicle results in better trap and delt insertions though.

This is ideal tbh:
Who is he

Attachments

• BB95BAF3-D335-486F-87F6-675380476422.jpeg
    BB95BAF3-D335-486F-87F6-675380476422.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski

This is ideal tbh:
Yerup. I see the endless argument about height or face, but I want to see more learning about this very important part of healthy and sexually attractive males and more discussion about it. It's never just one thing that makes you attractive, but a tall body with epic square shoulders is like highest grade male body pinup centerfold type shit. Even a shitty face boneless aysmetrical face can be made up for with the irresistible sex appeal of some skeleton like that.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I have good clavicles and women always stare at them first even more than my should muscles. Wide clavicles is like having big tits. I know this because I got pretty fat recently after cutting down the common yoyo shit and when I wear a tank top women still look at my clavicles. Always mirin

• +1
Yerup. I see the endless argument about height or face, but I want to see more learning about this very important part of healthy and sexually attractive males and more discussion about it. It's never just one thing that makes you attractive, but a tall body with epic square shoulders is like highest grade male body pinup centerfold type shit. Even a shitty face boneless aysmetrical face can be made up for with the irresistible sex appeal of some skeleton like that.
Indeed, and also the respect you get from others too. No one will fuck around with you in the workplace if you’re 6’4 with a 24 inch straight bidelt.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
A slight curve at the end of the clavicle may actually be better for aesthetic purposes. I wanted to make a thread about this. I noticed extremely straight clavicles like Jordan Barrett, Jeff Seid, and tons of other cases produce much shorter delt insertions and generally way worse arms. But if you have a slight curve at the end of the clavicle the shoulder is retracted and produces better longer delt development and generally much better arm genetics. The only reason I noticed this is because I have some asymmetry issues and my right clavicle is much straighter than my left one and I noticed my right delt is also shorter and the arm in general looks like shit compared to my left arm which has a more curved clavicle.

But then of course you have the case where the curvature is extreme like the framecel in the post and that's not ideal.

• +1
A slight curve at the end of the clavicle may actually be better for aesthetic purposes. I wanted to make a thread about this. I noticed extremely straight clavicles like Jordan Barrett, Jeff Seid, and tons of other cases produce much shorter delt insertions and generally way worse arms. But if you have a slight curve at the end of the clavicle the shoulder is retracted and produces better longer delt development and generally much better arm genetics. The only reason I noticed this is because I have some asymmetry issues and my right clavicle is much straighter than my left one and I noticed my right delt is also shorter and the arm in general looks like shit compared to my left arm which has a more curved clavicle.

But then of course you have the case where the curvature is extreme like the framecel in the post and that's not ideal.
Hmmm, I think in that case, gymaxxing with those type of clavicles might even be better as you could get a wider bidelt. I guess there is a cut off angle to where it becomes a falio however.

Yeah very curved clavicles like the example is not even a feminine trait. It’s simply a subhuman feature.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
my frame is bad, but thank god it’s not this.

Hes purposely retracting is his shoulders to give an appearance of shit frame for views jfl @ you

This is ideal tbh:
Someone read Buddy Boyo's schizo ward posts hahahahhaha

Sean O Malley tier frame, even worse