How Women Control Men & Relationships - How to Avoid it?

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
In many relationships, there's often a dynamic where women hold a significant amount of influence.

Typically, a woman takes the lead in steering the relationship, establishing herself as the valued partner, and framing the dynamic in terms of providing for her needs. She may then employ emotional manipulation to guide and shape his behavior, essentially wielding emotional influence to maintain harmony and alignment within the relationship.

1. Drama & Nagging

2. Blaming & Criticism

3. Shaming

4. Tasking

Tasking + Drama + Shaming = Trapped/Cuck = Most Marriages

The dynamics of control and influence in relationships are multifaceted, often involving subtle yet powerful tactics employed by women to shape their partner's behavior. Here's a breakdown of key strategies:

1. Drama & Nagging:
Drama and nagging serve as tools for behavioral modification. Nagging, akin to conditioning, gradually molds behavior over time, while drama creates urgency and compliance, leveraging emotions to prioritize the immediate.

2. Blaming & Criticism: Verbal aggression in the form of blaming and criticism seeks to assert dominance and elicit compliance. Men often find themselves on the defensive, inadvertently reinforcing the power dynamic.

3. Shaming: Shame, a potent tool, attacks masculinity and self-worth, compelling compliance by exploiting deep-seated insecurities. By enlarging societal expectations of manhood, women exert control over men's actions and identities.

4. Tasking: Tasking, a core mechanism of control, assigns responsibilities and tests commitment. Men are gradually conditioned to fulfill these tasks, reinforcing the perception of women as the arbiters of relationship value.

Combining Forces: When drama, shaming, and tasking converge, men can feel trapped, compelled to fulfill perceived obligations to maintain harmony.

Understanding Motivations: Women seek control to ensure resource provision and security, rooted in evolutionary and societal dynamics. By positioning themselves as prizes, women further cement their influence over men's behavior and priorities.

Navigating Power Dynamics: Recognizing and addressing these power dynamics is essential for fostering healthy, equitable relationships. By asserting boundaries, challenging manipulation, and fostering mutual respect, individuals can navigate these complexities for mutual benefit.

Last edited:
Being controlled is hot

Then why do they dominate and control guys then? (Genuine question)
Manipulation they do it subconsciously.

"Women seek control to ensure resource provision and security, rooted in evolutionary and societal dynamics. By positioning themselves as prizes, women further cement their influence over men's behavior and priorities."

Manipulation they do it subconsciously.

"Women seek control to ensure resource provision and security, rooted in evolutionary and societal dynamics. By positioning themselves as prizes, women further cement their influence over men's behavior and priorities."
So they subconsciously want to control/dominate?

So they subconsciously want to control/dominate?
Manipulation they do it so they keep you getting what they want frm u like money and security etc

Manipulation they do it so they keep you getting what they want frm money and security etc
So is there ever a time a woman is just naturally dominant like how men are, not for any for those reason? Because I want to find a woman that isn’t just controlling to use me and stuff, I want someone who genuinely enjoys it for sexual reasons

So is there ever a time a woman is just naturally dominant like how men are, not for any f those reason? Because I want to find a woman that isn’t just controlling to use me and stuff, I want someone who genuinely enjoys it for sexual reasons
Yeah