How would u handle a Virgin Girl that is too innocent to even initiate/suggest a kiss?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Fog
She told her friends she likes me, and she normal I mean whatever.

But she never had anything, They said she kissed a guy before but idek if that’s true cuz she’s too dumb/innocent to even hint at it.

How would u move? It’s the first time I really don’t know what to do lol, and i’m maxxed out on PUA.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Lynxress
Treat her respectfully as long as she respects you

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, babushka18, qxtwz7854 and 1 other person
Don't be an idiot. It's 2024. She has a body count in the double digits. Also as the guy ur supposed to initiate that stuff you low T cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, RTLBbc, Manletmachine and 10 others
Don't be an idiot. It's 2024. She has a body count in the double digits. Also as the guy ur supposed to initiate that stuff you low T cuck
Nigga please, just shut the fuck up lmao.
Treat her respectfully as long as she respects you
Yeah i’m taking it slow tbh, even tho im not the type of guy to not make out with her the first night I met her.

Whatever ill just wait and see how this evolves.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Lynxress
If she is innocent you have to make her comfortable. Take her out on a few dates (the first few times don't have to be real dates with sexual tension, just ask her to hang out). Make sure to always progress, this is what I did with girls I fucked and what every one of my mogger friends suggest.

This means, just spice every date up a bit more, meaning if you were flirty last time and she reacted well, be more sexually suggestive this time. But always look for cues she is not comfortable and be ready to back off. If she is truly innocent there is probably going to be a lot of these moments.

After you've established a somewhat sexual atmosphere and are sure she likes you (girls can lose interest so don't assume she likes you based on what your friends told you before) pay attention if you hold strong eye contact or if she glances at your lips occasionally. If either of these happens, stop for 3-5 seconds and just stay in that position, if she does not say anything it's time for a kiss, if she interrupts you too quickly just go back to step 1 and repeat and wait for another opportunity.

If you didn't get an opportunity to kiss and she suggests she goes home and it'd been your 3-4th date, tell her you like her openly and see how she reacts. This is because you might have taken it too slowly and she might genuinely feel like you are not interested and new date may never come.

It's really complex. Provided you have to ask about this, I have to assume you didn't get much action. An experienced guy can do all this in 5-6 hours and make it seem like the fate lasted and eternity, because he progresses every hour or so, a newcomer will probably take around 3 dates.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Zeruel, wsada and 1 other person
If she is innocent you have to make her comfortable. Take her out on a few dates (the first few times don't have to be real dates with sexual tension, just ask her to hang out). Make sure to always progress, this is what I did with girls I fucked and what every one of my mogger friends suggest.

This means, just spice every date up a bit more, meaning if you were flirty last time and she reacted well, be more sexually suggestive this time. But always look for cues she is not comfortable and be ready to back off. If she is truly innocent there is probably going to be a lot of these moments.

After you've established a somewhat sexual atmosphere and are sure she likes you (girls can lose interest so don't assume she likes you based on what your friends told you before) pay attention if you hold strong eye contact or if she glances at your lips occasionally. If either of these happens, stop for 3-5 seconds and just stay in that position, if she does not say anything it's time for a kiss, if she interrupts you too quickly just go back to step 1 and repeat and wait for another opportunity.

If you didn't get an opportunity to kiss and she suggests she goes home and it'd been your 3-4th date, tell her you like her openly and see how she reacts. This is because you might have taken it too slowly and she might genuinely feel like you are not interested and new date may never come.

It's really complex. Provided you have to ask about this, I have to assume you didn't get much action. An experienced guy can do all this in 5-6 hours and make it seem like the fate lasted and eternity, because he progresses every hour or so, a newcomer will probably take around 3 dates.
going on a date isnt rocket science bro lmfao just make a move

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
going on a date isnt rocket science bro lmfao just make a move
For nt people it is not, but for autists like myself and people on this forum I had to study the underlying shit and psychology.

The same way normies think looks are not rocked science yet 99% of them think rhino will ascend them, autists have no idea how progressive dating works and will make a move at the wrong time 99% of times.

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and PseudoMaxxer

I really appreciate the in depth advice.

I fucked a girl 6h since meeting her and made out with a lot of girls in the club or friends of friends, so most of what u said is water/comes naturally.

I just asked because I’ve never seen a more childlike/innocent girl, she acts like she’s 12 and I know she’s scared of giving hints. That’s so weird to me because as u know, If a girl likes u she will make sure to give u that hint (as u said, looking at your lips or holding long eye contact while leaning in). But she’s shy af, I see her looking at my lips when we talk and see her looking at me while i’m talking to others and when I look at her she quickly looks the other way.

Either way, i’m too grown for this shit. I’m not playing games here with girls that act 12 while they are 20. Her friend told me he was going to talk to her today and try to get her to give me hints/make a move on me. (he told me yesterday that she likes me btw)

If she decides to start acting her age good, if not I don’t really care tbh, she’s cute but I had better looking foids.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
For nt people it is not, but for autists like myself and people on this forum I had to study the underlying shit and psychology.

The same way normies think looks are not rocked science yet 99% of them think rhino will ascend them, autists have no idea how progressive dating works and will make a move at the wrong time 99% of times.
True, but I was lucky before getting blackpilled, I was redpilled and I studied PUA and game for 2 years taking literally notes and cold approaching.

So now it’s more of a natural thing now, I don’t really think that much when I flirt since I assimilated all the information.

• +1
I really appreciate the in depth advice.

I fucked a girl 6h since meeting her and made out with a lot of girls in the club or friends of friends, so most of what u said is water/comes naturally.

I just asked because I’ve never seen a more childlike/innocent girl, she acts like she’s 12 and I know she’s scared of giving hints. That’s so weird to me because as u know, If a girl likes u she will make sure to give u that hint (as u said, looking at your lips or holding long eye contact while leaning in). But she’s shy af, I see her looking at my lips when we talk and see her looking at me while i’m talking to others and when I look at her she quickly looks the other way.

Either way, i’m too grown for this shit. I’m not playing games here with girls that act 12 while they are 20. Her friend told me he was going to talk to her today and try to get her to give me hints/make a move on me. (he told me yesterday that she likes me btw)

If she decides to start acting her age good, if not I don’t really care tbh, she’s cute but I had better looking foids.
If she acts like kid that makes her pure so if she looks good enough she could give you kidsand make a good mother you know, so perhaps put some effort into it lol. Obviously if for pump and dump pretty much waste of time.

• +1

But she never had anything, They said she kissed a guy before but idek if that’s true cuz she’s too dumb/innocent to even hint at it.

How would u move? It’s the first time I really don’t know what to do lol, and i’m maxxed out on PUA.
Fuck her on the spot

• +1
If she acts like kid that makes her pure so if she looks good enough she could give you kidsand make a good mother you know, so perhaps put some effort into it lol. Obviously if for pump and dump pretty much waste of time.
Pump or dump, she’s now in a dorm close to mine but i’ll move back to my shit hole in 2 weeks so i’ll never see her again.

As of now I see her every night because we go out with friends and we have mutuals, she’s HTB tho so I wish she wasn’t this dumb so we could have fucked.

Being positive the max that could happen is making out with her or her giving me a bj.

• +1
Pure

• +1
I don't get the question, if you're not autistic you can sense the right mood and the IOIs necessary to go for a kiss

• +1
Get imprinted boyo

• Hmm...
I don't get the question, if you're not autistic you can sense the right mood and the IOIs necessary to go for a kiss
Which i’m not (autistic), made out with girls before.

She’s just so fucking dumb and childlike it’s insane, not even joking.

• +1
Reactions: anhedonia16

Pull all of her teeth out with a pair of pliers and violently fuck her throat

• JFL
IMG 0033

• +1

there isnt any such thing unless shes 12 at the oldest

Which i’m not (autistic), made out with girls before.

She’s just so fucking dumb and childlike it’s insane, not even joking.
Then you give her the IOI and see if she responds positively

Man you guys are such betas its sad.

Virgin girl who cant initiate a kiss, yet people are telling you she kissed before? Yea, your lacking sexual attraction and initiation.

Check out "women are wonderful effect". You seem to be blinded by some idea that she's so innocent and dumb. To the point you cant even initiate. This is a flaw. You cant even treat her properly because of this. Don't end up looking like a nice guy or cuck when you find out she moved on to someone else.

This is why you should listen when people give you alternative theories on her true behavior, and not shun it like a cuck. Because even if she isn't a slut, you should treat her accordingly because at least that would offset your softness and inactivity which will lead her to move along to someone more initiative or get treated like a cuck down the line. Your emotions are the problem, fueled by this idea of her innocence.

You think her being innocent discredits the natures she's biologically prepositioned to have? Men have certain natures they tend to cling to and women do to. Your on a battlefield when it comes to dating. If you don't quickly secure your home base someone else will.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and ascension
Traumatize her before u loose the race and be a cuck in warzone

lucky piece of shit nigger, just fuck her you retarded mongo

Just try to make a move. I was a girls first kiss and I just made the move. She was very sweet but I ended up ghosting her as I suffer from mental issues. I stopped being interested because she wanted me. I broke her heart kind of but I guess it’s better for her to learn from me rather than some asshole doing worse things.

• +1
Nigga please, just shut the fuck up lmao.

Yeah i’m taking it slow tbh, even tho im not the type of guy to not make out with her the first night I met her.

Whatever ill just wait and see how this evolves.
Bro her friends are telling you she's kissed other dudes and you're denying it 💀

• +1