How would you heal emotional trauma

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
I know a few methods but maybe you can tell some more methods

@Abhorrence Can drugs actually cure this shit? I know by now you're pretty much an expert on the subject.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
nah it just masks it
have u tried psychedelics? ppl say it can rewire your brain chemistry. Lain probably knows a lot more about this tho.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
@Abhorrence Can drugs actually cure this shit? I know by now you're pretty much an expert on the subject.
@StrangerDanger cured mine depression with drugs

• +1
There are some drugs for brain rewaring but I I can't find them. Lost access to the group. If someone's got some info. I'm curious to try.

• +1
I am still struggling integrating my psychedelic experience and it has resulted in derealization/depersonalization, anxiety and depression so be wary. Psychedelics at the right dose are powerful tools that can help you introspect and rewire your brain, too much could dissolve the ego (your operative system) and it will have a lot of implications that may shatter your worldview and possibly lead you into a dark night of the soul. Spiritual depression is infinitely worse than a normal depression and the realizations you may encounter may be uncomfortable and may lead you to involuntarily enlightenment (as according to eastern philosophies). Enlightenment is almost like a psychosis if you compare it to the pre-trip mind.
Some may find it to be liberating because their life is negatively confined by their ego and they can finally let go of it, which helps to get over trauma. However, it doesnt come without costs, in order to do so you must also let go of your perception of your self and individuality which is all that we have ever identified with. I wish I knew this prior. You strap away all the constructs that you built up over time and have identified with and become just consciousness, just like you were when you were born.
Psychedelics shuts down your Default Mode Network (sense of self, seperation from everything else) and you will realize that everything is interconnected and in the sober mind the DNM creates the illusion of separation. It's like going out in and out from the operation system. But once you have been out you cannot unsee it. This will lead you to new beliefs such as non-dualism, advanta vedanta etc
You can check Alan Watts to better understand what implications it may have on your beliefs, now these may just sounds like thoughts but after a psychedelic trip and realizing that self is a construct you can ontologically derive this to be true

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sweetheart and Magnum Opus