How yall will look after bimax, jaw angle implant and filters

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
how mfs who spend 30k on 'infra implants,zygo implants and bimax' will look after they 'ascend' with surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bradpittshairline and BrahminBoss
Cope thread

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, humanoidsub7, Perfection and 1 other person
why are you even here if not to looksmax lol
mocking the over selected choice of surgeries that will probably not give the results they expecrt

why are you even here if not to looksmax lol
i am just more for the supplementation and diet side also there is geneuine ascension surgires like rhinoplasty,otoplasty bucal fat removal etc but infra implants/canthoplasty are just cope surgiries for people with ugly eyes because they cant cope with knowing they cant change there actual eye shape and removing under eye circles doesnt make you more attrative nor does rasing your lower eyelids,idk why this server obsesses over those 2 surgeries lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
i am just more for the supplementation and diet side also there is geneuine ascension surgires like rhinoplasty,otoplasty bucal fat removal etc but infra implants/canthoplasty are just cope surgiries for people with ugly eyes because they cant cope with knowing they cant change there actual eye shape and removing under eye circles doesnt make you more attrative nor does rasing your lower eyelids,idk why this server obsesses over those 2 surgeries lol
true, most docs dont even do implants right since they can't design shit they outsource it. although I definitely wanna fix my hollow undereyes but I doubt implant will be a good choice

Keep coping

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Allornothing and RoyaleWithCheese
That chin filler look is fucking disgusting.

It looks like an abcess. It basically is one. Don’t overdo fillers.