Bronze

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, toolateforme and Zeta ascended
Doesn't matter, both versions are invisible to women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy, Bluepill and 1 other person
I looks exactly in photos and in the mirror, so i really dont now if this thread makes sense.

that you look diff in the mirror ting is bullshit i made a couple of my friends go in front a mirror in my room n they look the same in the mirror and irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Luke LLL
Thank you for spiking my cortisol

Mirror is the most accurate presentation of yourself. Idk why would you think otherwise.

When I look at myself in the mirror my face looks normal, theres no asymmetry whatsoever and I feel as if I could ascend if I lost weight.

But then I look at myself in a selfie and I my bdd kicks in. I can see every facial asymmetry and my face looks fucking horrid
I lose all hope and don't feel like going to the gym anymore.

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy and toolateforme
When I look at myself in the mirror my face looks normal, theres no asymmetry whatsoever and I feel as if I could ascend if I lost weight.

But then I look at myself in a selfie and I my bdd kicks in. I can see every facial asymmetry and my face looks fucking horrid

mirror is more accurate

mirror is how u actually look just make someone stand infront a mirror and look at their faces irl n in the mirror theyll look the same

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
just take a pic of urself in a mirror then flip the image and u get an accurate representation

Just kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Why is everyone making it so complicated? Have you never seen a picture of yourself taken with a real camera?
Or a video?

mirror is how u actually look just make someone stand infront a mirror and look at their faces irl n in the mirror theyll look the same
No it is different looking yourself.
you got used to it and your brain automatically try to see the best version of you.
there is even a study about this.
people tend to think themselves better than IRL
im pretty sure its because of mirror
Why is everyone making it so complicated? Have you never seen a picture of yourself taken with a real camera?
Or a video?
i've seen and it was so disgusting. mirror is completely different

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
No it is different looking yourself.
you got used to it and your brain automatically try to see the best version of you.
there is even a study about this.
people tend to think themselves better than IRL
im pretty sure its because of mirror

that you look diff in the mirror ting is bullshit i made a couple of my friends go in front a mirror in my room n they look the same in the mirror and irl

The mirror is a reversed image. It is not the same as how others view you.

I tried with my brother, and he looked the same.
But he told me my face looked more defined in the mirror. Is he fucking retarded or not?

But he told me my face looked more defined in the mirror. Is he fucking retarded or not?
its placebo effect. in his perspective you should be just same.
your brain adjust yourself in your mind because you are too used to it.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
In fact to see How u actually look. You need 2 mirrors.
Probably because the imagem got reversed?
And he realized some difference on each side. Or he já retarded