HTB puts bio admitting she is getting pumped and dumped (brutal) (NSFW)

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
HTB what cucks here will simp for admits to getting fucked and chucked. What I want to know is....

What do you think the odds are she will get fucked and chucked again? I reckon 1/1000 odds on that she does. Also, I am willing to give 1/1000 odds on that she got fucked more than 5 times last year. Honestly, those are good odds imo JFL.

A used-up cumdumpster. She's putting that bio - why? Because it's a tactic to make herself feel better when she fucks chad on the first date. She knows she shouldn't and will get used but chad will only meet if she wants to fuck (also she wants fuck, she is impulsive and a slut).

So how does she solve the guilt and shame that comes with being pumped and dumped?

She puts this bio so if she gets used she can shift the blame all on him and not feel guilty for giving sex straight away.

Avoid these fucking sluts like the plague. They are literal trash and if you think otherwise you are a fucking simp.

DAILY REMINDER FOR ANY SIMPS OR CUCKS

This is what is probably happening to your crush, onetis or that girl ghosting you or you'll never get by chad who just asked 'come over?'​

face-fuck-gifs-pics-page-12-freeones-board-the-free-sex-community_001.gif

Attachments

• hgt.jpg
    hgt.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
it's over

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
She'll make the same mistake a 6th time for Chad

• So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico
worst is that she ends up with some guy she isn't really attracted to and will then treat him like shit compared to her ex-chad fwbs as revenge

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, WishIwasChico, Sprinkles and 1 other person