Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Can't even love someone anymore..

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and viniciz
Based chubby chaser

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
fell from my chair. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: aint to way

Yeah and people don't believe me on here when I say I can't get a normal thin British woman

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
Looksmatched if she leanmaxxes(probably will never happen though... unless he darktriadmaxxes and forces her to).

She's actually his highschool sweetheart. So it kinda makes sense. That's the best strategy a subpar woman can employ in order to lock down Chad. Get him early when he is bluepilled, timid and a virgin.

its like sticking your dick in slime

Looksmatched if she leanmaxxes(probably will never happen though... unless he darktriadmaxxes and forces her to).

She's actually his highschool sweetheart. So it kinda makes sense. That's the best strategy a subpar woman can employ in order to lock down Chad. Get him early when he is bluepilled, timid and a virgin.
no need for her to leanmaxx mate they have the same smv. In fact she has more smv then him and its not particularly close. Hes lucky to be with her actually. She prob cheats with BBC and Big curry cock on the low too over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag and yeeyeeslayer
no need for her to leanmaxx mate they have the same smv. In fact she has more smv then him and its not particularly close. Hes lucky to be with her actually. She prob cheats with BBC and Big curry cock on the low too over

Curry cock? I heavily doubt it.
BBC? Probably, these white blonde whales seem to love it.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
above average in UK

HTN in britain yeah

This nigga smv mogs me and even i wouldnt settle for that

I’M NOT SETTLING FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN A HTB!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Idgaf. If he 'loves' her let him

• +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow and wackedchives
Hypergamy son